Just another day.

You woke up to the sound of a booming crash outside your room. You groaned in agonizing pain since you had a headache for the past three days,you got up. Took a Tylenol and opened the door.

Y/N:What the hell is going o-

You were cut off due to a flying sheet of scrap metal flew right by you and crashed into your collection of Medieval Viking things,your a big conocour of medieval Japan and medieval norse mythology.

You grunted in annoyance and went back into your dark room to clean up the mess. You were muttering to yourself.

Y/N:Stupud sheet of metal,why did I have to open the door,its not like others are sleeping. I hope nothing is broken,if something is broken I swear to Odin that il-

In the middle of your muttering you herd a knock at your door. You clenched your head in pain and walked over to open the door,you herd Tari's voice on the other end.

Tari:Hello,Y/N. You there? Its Tari.

You opened the door to see Tari in a pair of blue pajamas with blue Jay's patterned on them,she had a game in her hands that she wanted to play with you,its a horror game that was sold out everywhere. You looked at her with a smile and rubbed your eyes. In your head you said to yourself.

Y/N:(She's so sweet and wholesome)

Tari took notice of your state and the state of your room. She frowned a little and said.

Tari:Hey are you doing alright? Is that headache still bugging you?

Y/N:I'm fine Tari,and yeah. This headache won't leave,but I hope that it'll go away soon.

Tari hugged you and it lasted for a while before she noticed what she was doing,she blushed and apologized. She turned on the light which made you wince a little. Before you both sat down to play the game you finished cleaning up the mess in your norse corner and unknowingly to you Tari was makeing your bed. As you were almost done cleaning up you noticed that one of your most prized posestions was broken. It was a Viking helmet that you found in Iceland and restored it on your own. The bone horn on the left side was broken off and you started to get really mad and Tari took notice of this.

Tari walked over to you and asked if you were okay.

Tari:Hey are you okay?

She seen the broken helmet horn on your helmet and kneeled down to put a hand on your back.

Tari:Your not having a good morning are you?

Y/N:No I'm not.......

Tari:Can I borrow it for a bit?

You trusted Tari alot,you hesitated and eventually handed the helmet and horn to Tari. She ran to her room to store it and ran back to see you lieing on your bed. She shut the door and turned on the console and T.V,she put the game disc in. Grabbed the controller and sat next to you,you sat up with a blanket around you and grabbed the controller that Tari was offering you. And the game started. The game was called Echos in the mist and from what you herd,it was a freaky game with signs of terror in the mixture of it all. Tari has always liked playing video games with you,she has always seen your skills in games are as the same as hers. A half an hour turned into an hour,then two and three. Multiple deaths,jumpscared and controller flings later you looked at the time to see that it was 12:57 A.M,then you looked at Tari who was highly concentrated on the game,died from a creature called the Mist walkers,one of the many beasts in the game. She screamed and looked kind of frustrated at the fact that the mist walkters were the easiest to avoid. She looked at you with a smile and got up. Her stomach was growling,you stood up as well.

Tari:Guess its time to finally eat something.

She giggled and scratched the back of her neck.

Y/N:What food do you have in mind?

Tari thought about it for a while and responded with Ramen in a chirpy tone.

Y/N:Hmm,I actually want to eat something besides Ramen,I was thinking we could make something easy,how about French toast?

Tari's eyes lit up and shook her head yes in excitement.

Y/N:Do you want to cook in our pajamas still or no?

Tari:No,I think that cooking in our pajamas will be fun.

Tari took your hand and ran down the castle stairs,ignoring the still ongoing battle that Mario and SMG4 are doing.

You both entered the kitchen to see no one there.

To be continued.

Note:Hey all,sorry for the long hietas or however you spell it. Ill be trying to post more and more of this story but till then. Till I write again,sincerely Skullmate the writer.