A pool date

Its been two weeks since Tari asked you that question,of course you said yes. When Tari herd you say this she became extatic and pushed her big duck plush aside and jumped right into your arms. She wouldn't let go of you the rest of the day. You tried to escape her grasp (not that you wanted to leave) and Tari would grab you and she held you closer so you couldn't escape again. Her love didn't die down or linger,it felt like it lasted forever. That day you both ended up sleeping in bed together. After that day you and Tari were inseparable,she practilly moved her stuff into your room to spend more time with you. The day was December  8th,you and Tari were cuddling and playing games on her giant duck plush. You both kept playing till you both herd a knock on your door and herd a familiar voice on the other side.

Axol:Hey Y/N,its Axol. I got something to ask you and Tari,can I come in?

(In this universe Axol didn't die. He survived but he has visions about Zero.)

You gave Tari a quick peck on the cheek and got up to open the door,Tari was still not used to you kissing her cheek so she was red as a tomato. You opened the door.

Y/N:Hey Axol,whats up?

(You and Axol are like brothers.)

Axol:Me and Melony are going to a pool later today. Do you two want to come with us. It'll be like a double date.

You thought about it for a minute.

Y/N:Let me ask Tari and ill text you if we are able to or not.

Axol:Alright,ill hear from you soon then?

Y/N:Yeah,ill talk to you later brother.

You and Axol did the secret handshake you both have and you shut the door. You see that Tari is still playing the game. Absolutely oblivious on whats going on. You walk up to Tari.

Y/N:Hey Tari,Axol and Melony invited us to a pool date,it'll be like a double date. You wanna go?

Tari jumped up in excitement,she died in the game but she didn't care so you knew she was seriouse.

Tari:YES,YES OF COURSE I WANT TO!

Tari jumped ontop of you,hugging you tightly.

Y/N:Alright,if you let go ill text Axol to let him know we are in.

Tari let go and went into the dresser to get her things ready.

Texting with Axol.

Y/N:Yo,me and Tari are in,meet you in the middle of the castle floyer in 10?

Axol:Yeah,Melony is really excited now and I'm struggling to keep her at bay. Meet you there in 10.

You chuckled and put your phone away to pack for the pool.

(10 Minutes time pass.)

You and Tari are waiting for Axol and Melony. You herd Axol run towards you,you turn around to see Axol preparing to body check you. (Its a competition to see who can get the most body checks by the end of the month.)

Y/N:Hey Axo-huep.

You went flying in the air,laughing with Axol and you landed without anything broken.

Axol:Hahaha,if I'm right that's 10 to 11 now.

You got up with a grunt.

Y/N:Ugh,yeah. You are in the lead now,should we get going?

Axol:Yeah let's get going.

Melony:YAY!

Axol grabbed Melony's hand,you did the same with Tari and the four of you walked out of the castle to go to the pool.

(30 minute time skip)

You are at the pool in your shorts,waiting for Tari to get out of the changing room. You seen Axol and Melony in the pool goofing around. You were starting to overthink about Tari till you herd her clear her throat.

Tari:Ahem.

You turned around to see Tari in her bathing suit,you went red.

Y/N:Y-you look nice.

You scratch the back of your head and Tari giggled.

Tari:Thank you Y/N.

Y/N:Hey would your arm get water damaged at all?

Tari:Nope,its completely water proof.

You sighed and turned back around to see Melony and Axol still goofing around in the water. You started to run towards the pool and did a cannon ball into the pool.

Y/N:CANNON BALL!!!

Melony and Axol turned towards you to just get a face full of water when they did turn towards you. You raised back up to see Axol and Melony laughing and you started to laugh with them. You looked around to see Tari going into the pool VIA the stairs,she had a rubber duckie with floatys on. (Ironic) you thought. She walked her way towards you and jumo hugged you and you both went under the water,Axol had to pull you both out because of how long you were both down there for,you could hear Melony giggle behind Axol.

Axol:Tari calm down for five minutes please.

Tari looked a little bit upset but she stopped with all the cuddles for a while.

Axol:Hey I got an idea,how about we go on the water slides for a bit.

Melony:Yay,let's do that.

Tari:Alright,that sounds fun.

Y/N:Alrighty,let's do it.

When the four of you were finally up,Tari looked down at to finally see you high the four of you are. She was atarting to have second thoughts,she turned to you with her head down.

Tari:Y/N...I-I don't know about this...

You looked at Tari,and she looked terrified.

Y/N:You two can head down,ill see if I can comfort Tari.

Axol and Melony looked at you and went down the waterside,you could hear them both laugh on there way down. You turned to Tari and brushed her hair out of her face.

Tari:Hey hey,try not to think about how high we are. I won't be too far from you alright.

Tari looked back up at you and jump hugged you and you hugged back. Tari kissed your cheek and went down,you could hear her laughing on the way down which brought you an amazing scence of happiness knowing  that you brought Tari's mind at ease. You finally went down to see Tari laughing with Axol and Melony. Axol seen you and went over to you.

Axol:How did you get Tari to go down? She has been afraid of heights for years.

Y/N:Really? She has never told me about that.

Axol chuckled and punched your arm.

Axol:She's lucky to have you Y/N. Treat her the way your treating her now and there's no possible way things can go bad.

Y/N:I know things won't go bad,and I am pretty lucky to have someone like her.

You and Axol chuckled and went back to Melony and Tari,the four of you desided to leave back to the castle for the day. And of course,Tari still had her duck and was glued to your side.