pt. 2 city

Alberto still holding Luca's hand starts walking towards the city. "Hey Alberto?" Luca says trying to get his hand away from Albertos "where are we going?" Alberto looks at him and let's go of his hand feeling sad "I'm taking you to the city, I'm hungry and it's about dinner time, would you like to join?" Luca looks at him "what if someone notices that we're not actually human!?" Alberto looks at him and puts his hands on Luca's shoulders "hey listen to me". Luca was still panicing " what if my mom comes looking for me?!" Alberto then grabs Lucas face and looks into his eyes "hey calm down it's going to be okay, just follow my lead okay?" Luca looks into Albertos beautiful green eyes and blushes a lot "are you sure it's going to be okay?" Alberto holds Luca's face with one of his hands and uses his other hand to move a piece of Lucas hair behind his ear as Luca blushes more then Alberto says "silenzio Bruno!" Luca looks at him confused "whos Bruno?" "Its that little voice in your head telling you that you can't do things, but Luca you can do anything you want I promise so come on say it with me" Alberto says, Luca then smiles and they both scream "SILENZIO BRUNO" "can you hear him anymore Luca?" Alberto asks then Luca shakes his head 'no'. Alberto smiles and holds luca's hand "alright, shall we go now then?" Luca smiles and nods then the two boys start to walk together into the city while holding hands with their fingers intertwined.