Brat

Penny: (still down on the ground, smiling widely) Sal-u-ta-tions!

Ruby: Um... hello.

Yang: Are you... okay?

Penny: I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking.

(Y/N): Doesn't look like it (Blake hits her side) ow, I was just saying...

Yang: (the team looks at each other in bewilderment before Yang speaks up again) Do you... wanna get up?

Penny: (thinks about this for a moment) Yes! (she leaps back on her feet while the team steps back a little) My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Ruby: Hi Penny. I'm Ruby.

Weiss: I'm Weiss.

Blake: Blake.

(Y/N): (Y/N)...

Yang: Are you sure you didn't hit your head? (Blake hits her side) Oh, I'm Yang.

Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you!

Weiss: You already said that.

Penny: (pauses again) So I did!

Weiss: Well, sorry for running into you! (they turn around and start walking away)

Ruby: (waving her arm) Take care, friend!

(Y/N): Yeah, what she said...

Yang: (when they get far enough away from a startled Penny) She was... weird...

Weiss: (looking to her right) Now, where did that Faunus riff-raff run off to?

Penny: (suddenly in front of a surprised Weiss) What did you call me?

Yang: (as Weiss looks back and forth in shock and Yang looks apologetic) Oh, I'm really sorry, I definitely didn't think you heard me!

(Y/N): See...this is why you don't say shit behind peoples back.

Yang: Your not helping!

(Y/N): No trying to...

Penny: No, not her. (walks through the group and leans her head down to Ruby) You!

Ruby: (startled) Me? I-I don't know. I, what I, um, uh...

Penny: You called me 'friend'! Am I really your friend?

Ruby: Uuuum... (she looks over Penny's shoulder while her teammates motion to deny her) "Y-Yeah, sure! Why not?"

Penny: (Ruby's teammates comically faint, but Penny looks overjoyed and laughs) Sen-sational! We can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute girls! (Looks around, points at (Y/N)) Like her!

(Y/N): Ma'am I don't think anyone would ever want to date me...

Ruby/Yang : I would!

(Y/N): I- you all are crazy!

Penny: (gets in front of (Y/N)) And why may that be?

(Y/N): I-

Penny intensely looks at (Y/N) as her eyes widen.

Penny: You body shows intense signs of trauma!

(Y/N): I- how could you tell?

Penny realizes what she said and looks around nervously.

Penny: It's my semblance!

(Y/N): Oh...

Penny: But I am concern...you should be death with that kind of trauma.