❤️𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜❤️

𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

-Espresso POV-

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, trying to catch up with my childhood best friend, Latte. It was the first day of Senior year. "Latte!" I yelled hoping to call to her attention. She stop and turned around and started walking to my Direction.

"Hey 'Spresso!" She says with a warming smile on her face. "Let me guess... working again." "Hah. Glad you could tell." I said with a sarcastic smirk. "The bags under your eyes says it all." She responds. "Not a very good first impression." I roll my eyes and let the little, "Girl Boss," be on her way knowing that I spoke another word she'll trash talk me.

We pull up at the school and Latte stops and stops and checks her schedule. "What class do you have first?" She asked everyone looking back up at my face. "Math room 402." I respond bluntly. "Well I have room 405 science, so maybe we can walk to class together?" She asked closing the piece of paper and shoving it into her pockets. "Sure." I said coldly.
I folded my piece of paper and our classes
was in the upstairs part so we took the steps and began on our on ways. I walked into class to see the one person I begged not to be in my class this year,
Madeleine.

That cookie gets on my nerves and aggravates me just by looking at him. But it's the fourth time in row that we had a least one class together. I just looked down and pushed up my glasses and found a seat the furthest away from him.

But knowing Madeleine and his little group they came up to. "Hey short stuff~" Madeleine said in a charming tone. "Glad to see you in my class again." I turned my head the opposite way a mumbled under my breath a little bit. "What was that? I couldn't hear you~" he said grabbing my chin and facing his direction. I quickly smacked his hand and turned my face away from his but my face turned a light shade of red and he could obviously tell.

"Awww. How cute <3 Essy is blushing~"
Madeleine said in a teasing tone as the group behind him started laughing and teasing me aswell. My body started to tense up but I didn't wanna cause a scene so all I did was kindly flip him off. That's when his little group left leaving Madeleine alone. "Listen Essy anyways I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party this afternoon-" "Nope sorry to busy." I quickly said aggravated and cutting him off.

"Aww... Come on it'll be fun." Madeleine whined. I let out a loud groan and snatch the invitation out of his hand looking at the address. "I'll think about it." I said rolling my eyes. "Yay!" Madeleine cheered.
"Take it into deep consideration Essy~" He said giving me a wink as we walked back to his desk. My face turned a light pink as I shoved the invitation in my bag. Like hell I would come. I only said that to make his ass shut up. His dumb ass just fell for it.

But the day past by faster than expected.
The next class after next and then came lunch. "Hey Espresso." Latte said walking up to me. "Hm? Oh Greetings Latte." I responded. "So do you have Madeleine in any of your classes like you usually do?" Latte asked me with a small smirk.

"Sadly, Yes but this time I have in 3 of my classes." I said while letting out a long sigh. "Damn." Latte responded. We sat down on a small bench nearby and Madeleine made his way up to us. "Hey Latte I was wondering if you wanted to come my little party this afternoon~" He said charmingly handing her an invitation. "Sure." She said with a smile as she grabbed the invitation.