❤️𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞❤️

𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙴𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

-Madeleine's POV-

    Heh. I thought it would be funny to mess with Espresso. He was in the room sleeping because today was literally the one day of the week he actually goes to sleep. Usually, I care wayyy to much about Espresso and would let him sleep but no.

I literally bust down the door and his dumb headed ass was still sleeping. "Heavy sleeper huh?" I mumbled under my breath. I started poking him lightly but I couldn't help but stare at him. He was adorable when he was asleep. So I might of snuck a few pictures of him.

     I didn't really want to make him mad because my original plan was to pour water on him but I thought of something better and nicer.

I pushed him out the bed =D

  "What-" Espresso groaned as he got up off the ground. "Yes hello darling i wanted to wake you up and wanted to know if you wanted to cuddle so please don't be mad at me and I love you so much and you need to go to sleep more you unhealthy coffee peasant and you are so cute when your asleep i might of took a few pictures of you but please don't talk about and if you want I can make you a sandwich or get you a water or-"

Espresso stared to close his eyes again. He wasn't paying attention at all of what I was saying. I just smiled and walked over just to push him in bed and cuddle with him.

"I love you coffee nerd." I said brushing through his hair with my fingers snuggling him. "I hate you light magic user." Espresso said as he snuggled into my chest. "Rude." I said hugging him in my arms.

Yes it is shit post but I will post a valentines smut and I will be redoing some oneshots. Srry if not posting I've been busy with other Storys