Chapter 8 [Extra]

Lumine's POV

I'm currently waiting for Thoma on a park near his workplace. I promised him that we'll go out on a date after our work but my shift ended early as I expected. I sigh as I watched the children playing at the playground.

My thoughts were interrupted as a ball roll towards my feet. I picked it up and looked at a young boy running towards her. He has a pale freckled skin, blue eyes, and orange hair.

I smiled at him and gave him his ball. The young man thanked him and moved towards his companion. That guy... he seems familiar.

It was a tall young man with an orange hair and blue eyes same as the young man but his eyes were dull. 'Those eyes... I think I've seen it somewhere.' He stood there in silence before speaking.

"Thank you for picking my brother's ball." The man smiled. 'It looks so fake.' I thought. "It's alright. It went on my way that's why I picked it up." I responded.

The man remained standing as his eyes focused on me. I stared back at him and saw a painful expression in his eyes. "Uhm...May I ask for your name?" I asked the man. "Ohh my name is Childe." He replied. "Then it's nice to meet you, my name is Lumine." I smiled. "I know..." I heard Childe muttered.

"Did you say something?" I asked. "N-no... It's nothing. I have to go to my brother now. It's nice to meet you too, Ojou-chan." And with that, my heart pang. 'Ojou-chan.' that word kept appearing on my dream.

There I saw a ginger haired man walking at the distance with his back facing towards me. I tried to run after him but I failed. I fall into the darkness. A light appeared as I called out his name. I felt someone embraced me and pulled me out the darkness. It was the ginger haired man. He smiled as I kept looking at his eyes. "I will wait for you no matter how long it takes."

"Ajax..." my face felt wet. Tears slowly running down my eyes and I can't control it. 'Who are you really? Why do you kept appearing in my dreams? What did you meant by the words you said?' a lot of questions flooded on my mind but I was tongue-tied. I watched as his figure walks away. But unlike in my dreams, I just stood there.

"Please be happy..." those words lingers on my mind.

"Goodbye, Ajax..."