08 [Confession]

══════ • ❀ • ══════

Polaroid Love [니키]
08 [Confession]

Polaroid Love [니키]08 [Confession]

══════ • ❀ • ══════

So after that scene earlier I went to ask mom if I could go and she said yes. And now me and Ni-ki are walking together to go to the park.

"You want to go to the carnival instead?" Ni-ki asked so I looked at him.

"Wherever you'd like," I said as I shrugged and took out my polaroid camera.

"Oh you brought it with you," Ni-ki said as he smiled at me while I'm look at the camera.

"Yeah. Since you're leaving, might as well capture every last moments we'll have,"  I said while taking random pictures of the trees.

"Oh if yes then stop wasting the film," Ni-ki said as he snatched away the camera from my hands.

"Hey! Ahh fine," I said as I crossed my arms making him laugh.

After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived, ah yes, cotton candy!

"Oh oh oh Ni-ki look! Huge cotton candy!" I said, jumping like a child as he laughed at me.

"Okay c'mon let's get you cotton candy," he said as he patted my head making me stop from jumping and glare at him.

He acts like a dad not knowing he looks like a 12 year old with a height of 6 feet.

"Hi, can we have 2 cotton candy please?" Ni-ki said to the vendor as the vendor nodded and handed us two huge cotton candies.

"Mhmm delicious," I said as I shook my head and ate my cotton candy.

"Jihye, want to ride those bumper car thingy?" Ni-ki asked making me laugh.

HAHAHAHA bumper car thingy, pft.

"Pft- HAHAHAHA just bumper car Ni-ki, no need to say 'thingy'. But yeah sure, okay," I said as we both laughed while we headed to the ride.

"Yah don't bump my car too badly," I complained as he laughed at me and continued bumping my car.

"Oh that's how you wanna play huh? I'll chase you once I get down this thing," I threatened him as he just laughed at me.

After the ride we could finally go down those tiny cars and I can finally chase this brat.

"You! You come back here!" I said as he ran away and we started to chase each other. 

After a few minutes of chasing each other, we finally stopped since we got tired.

After that we went and tried different rides, won different types of plushies, took pictures together and we ate different stuff. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

"Want to ride the ferris wheel next?" Ni-ki asked while holding his knees and catching his breath.

Why you say? We chased each other again HAHAHA. Well it's because he took my drink. Hmp.

"Yeah okay, I'm tired though," I replied while catching my breath as well as he laughed at me making me glare at him.

"My princess is tired? Hmm I'll carry you then," he said as he bent down signaling me to go on his back.

"You know I'm heavy, right?" I said as I crossed my arm while smiling at him.

"Ah don't be picky, c'mon!" he said as I rolled my eyes while laughing and he started to carry me on his back.

As we arrived, we went to sit in one of the passenger cars and the ride started to move. 

As we were in the ride it was very quiet so I decided to take pictures of us, and just him by himself.

As I continued to take pictures he suddenly took out his camera and took a picture of me.

"Yah you scared me with the flash!" I complained as he just laughed at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to capture every moment with you, my love," he said while wiggling his eyebrows making me roll my eyes.

Oh Ni-ki, if only you knew how many butterflies you're giving me right now.

After a minute of silence Ni-ki decided to talk to break the ice.

Good, it was kinda awkward. 

"Jihye," Ni-ki said my name so I stopped taking pictures of him and put down my camera.

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you," he asked me making me nervous.

Ah Ni-ki what now?

"What is it?" I asked in curiosity as he smiled nervously.

"I like you,"

Did I just hear that right?!