--𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚝.2

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚝.2
𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 𝚡 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 :)

----Re-Cap----

  ♡︎𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡︎

"Teas ready" she says and I get up off of her and we walk out of her extension, into the house then the dining room, while we wait for her parents and little sister to come out.

---------

5:57pm Sunday.

I sit next to her as I drift into deep thought, it took about 5 minutes for her family to come sit around the table with us.

Enough time to decide what to do.

I had decided that once her parents were asleep, around 11pm. I was going to take Y/N to the roof of her house and hopefully (if I didn't pussy out) tell her how I feel.

I have felt this way for about two years. I don't know why I havnt told her...

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I see Y/N's little sister come and throw her arms around me. She was about 10 and Y/N and I are 16.

"TU-BBEE!!" She yells with excitement.

"SMALL BEAN!!" I yell back with the same enthusiasm as the small child.

Y/N just looks at me and smiles, God that smile. I could get lost staring at her smile.

'Push them thoughts down toby' I think to myself. I soon realise I was staring at her by Y/N saying "take a picture, it'll last longer" while giving me a small wink then we both just laughed.

Mine was a mix between nervousness and embarrassment. I watch Y/N's sister walk around the table next to Y/N and sit down, me across from Y/N.

We just talked, about possibly streaming later but then again Y/N did a massive charity stream last weekend that lasted around 8 hours so she decided to take a break.

"How much longer untill your going to stream again?" I ask her, "eh, maybe like in a few days" she responds with.

"What if we streamed on Wednesday after Tommy does his charity stream?" I ask, just wanting to spend time with her.

"Why not!" She says, exited. I jumped a small bit when Y/N's dad came through the dining room door with plates if food.

We dig in and about 20 minutes later Y/N and I went back to her extension thing. So we could watch movies.

"Y/n?" I say

"Yes toby?" She says in reply

"At like 11 do you wanna go on the roof, just hang out maybe?" I said nervously, knowing that if she said yes there was no backing out of it.

"Uhhh... sure, whys that?" She asks curiously.

"Um... I just wanted to tell you something"

♡︎𝕐/ℕ 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡︎

Wait... what? I thought to myself As tubbo looked away, hiding his face.