Chapter 6

A/N

Another update!!
How are you all??

~

||At some province in South Korea

Softly humming a familiar song,The woman continued walking through the small park as she enjoys the chilly night.

It's been days since the incident and she's fine again,Though still the same.

The song that seems so familiar that her heart feels joy,Some emptiness but as she kept humming that song,It unexpectedly fill up those gaps and make her feel warmth.To be honest,She doesn't even remember what that song is nor how did she knows about that.

It just slips through her mouth and gave a familiar yet just so unknown feeling to her.

Natigil nang muli ang pagbalik ng mga alaalang iyon.Matapos siyang mawalan ng malay ay para bang huminto na rin doon ang lahat.Wala na ang mga pangyayare,Alaala na pilit bumabalik sakaniya bilang isang bangungot noon.Bigla nalang huminto...Nawala at tumigil.

Gustuhin man niyang ipilit ay kusa na lamang siyang sumuko at hinayaan na manatili na lamang ang mga iyon sa nakaraan at doon na lamang habang buhay.

While she's busy enjoying the night,A familiar man appeared beside her.She jolt and was ready to beat who ever that man is when a smiling Chin-Hae greeted her.

She sigh in relief and returned the smile."Hi"

He's a friend to her and she must say,They're kinda closer than Soomin since he was really the first and only person who took care of her and protected her during those days that she's suffering a lot.

Chin-Hae was also the one who performed surgeries to her and been,Still her 'personal doctor' until now.

For those who are wondering,He is two years older than her as his sister is years younger than her,With cute dimple on his left cheek,Straight pointed nose,Mole on the side of his lips,Long thick eyelashes and perfect shaped brows.Indeed looking exactly like those handsome doctors on dramas.

The cold aura he's holding is totally opposite of what he is.Especially the way he speaks and his voice,It was just so calm and very endearing.Not to mention when you saw him smile.

"Evening to you too!"His eyes turned crescent as his smile widened.She on the other hand lowered her head not realizing she's now staring at him. "So,Mind telling me why you're here?"

"S-Sorry,I just got bored and decided to have a little walk.You know,fresh air..."She answered  and looks away.

"Oh no no,It's okay..."Chin-Hae panicked noticing the hint of guilt in her eyes. "I-I just got w-worried about you so much,Sorry."He,Also averted his eyes stammering on his words as he just confessed his feelings.

The younger tilt her head and put her hand on his shoulder making him halt from his steps and look at her."You don't have to apologize,And thank you...Thank you for worrying and also,For everything.Thank you so much Chin-ssi."It's not the first time she thanked the siblings but still,She is way more grateful to them cause without them,Without him...She'll be dead by now.

Chin-Hae's heart skipped a beat as he felt his cheeks slightly tinted in blush hearing that nickname.It wasn't the first but damn,It always has the same effect on him every time.Brushing those feelings away,He cleared his throat and smiled again.A heart melting this time.