Prologue

Y/N's Point Of View

"Are you really sure about this Attorney?"

I look up to Detective Lim as he handed the sealed evidences to me.

"This thing is and will only stay between us Detective."Kinuha ko ang bagay na iyon at inilagay sa loob ng at​ta​ché ​case na hawak ko."I really need to submit these now.Things gotten worst,I know he's planning to escape any time soon and I can't let that happen."

Countless of death threats are sent to me ever since I opened a 'family suicide' case which turned out to be a murder case by a famous businessman here in Seoul.

Unbelievable right?The most well-known person and most respected one turns out to be a killer.

Sa dalawang buwan na nakalipas matapos  kong buksang muli ang kaso ay mas lalong lumalala ang sitwasyon.Hindi na mabilang na pagtatangka sa buhay ko ang nangyayare araw araw kaya mas minabuti ko nang manatili muna sa Law Firm at huwag lumabas hangga't maari.

"B-But Mr. Park said----"

I cut him off."Trust me on this Detective."

Handling the whole evidence we gathered for months alone without anyone or anything that can protect me is indeed a suicide but I have to do this.I need to do this.

He and I are here at some part of province in Korea where Detective Lim and his crew personally gathered the evidences secretly.

How did I managed to get here?Well,It's all thanks to my boss who did  a lot of cover ups to pull me out of the Law Firm without them noticing it.

He sighs.There's no way he can win against her."Fine,But I'll accompany you.Seoul is five hours away from here.We don't know what he might or will do to you."

My fist clench.That man is cunning!He's always acting so innocent and vulnerable in front of people but I swear to god HE IS THAT HEARTLESS!I can't believe he killed a whole family just to have their properties.

Y/N is now fuming mad inside.If I'm no lawyer right now I'll definitely send him directly to hell myself.

Idinaan ko nalang sa pagbuntong hininga ang nararamdaman ko."Nah,Can handle it.Thanks for everything Detective."We shaked hands before I pull up my mask and hide the case on my coat.I stepped out the building and went directly to my car.

Kahit papaano ay masaya ako dahil matatapos na rin ito sa wakas.I can't let my fiancè----Yep,Fiancé.Hoseok and I are now engaged and is scheduled to be married few months from now---Know about this one too.Alam kong marami na siyang iniisip at ayoko nang dumagdag pa sa mga iyon.

Our wedding is now settled all thanks to her best friend,Park Hope and their friends who helped them planning every single thing.

I hop in and put the at​ta​ché ​case on the passenger seat as I  buckled my seatbelt.

Not knowing the danger waiting for her She drove her car and left that place.

~

Third Person's Point Of View

The C.E.O glance at the clock for nth time.It's been seven hours since his Attorney left the province.According to Detective Lim,She should be here now.

Ang mga mata niya ay bumaling sa telepono niyang wala man lang kahit isang text o tawag mula dito.He's starting to get nervous now!It's the first time she left after what happened and he can't help but to start thinking of those what ifs.

He shook his head.'No,She's just stuck with traffic or what so ever.YES!That's it.'The C.E.O convinced himself and focused on the papers he's signing.

After some time,He got stopped from writing some documents when he heard the door opened.

His eyes were still on the papers that he's writing when he talked.Not bothering looking at that person knowing that it's his secretary."How many times do have to tell you Nari?Knock before----"

"It's been a while Park Dae Ho."The C.E.O got stunned.

He knows that voice!

He immediately looked up and saw no other than his old friend smiling widely,Wearing the same outfit he always does back then,All black just like  his successor now.

Attorney Jang Do Hyun.

"W-What are you...H-How did you managed to be here??"He stood up,Eyes still not believing what's going on right now."Oh god!I've been trying to contact you for months now!I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU AGAIN!!"

The middle aged man laugh on his best friend's silliness but got stopped when he noticed something bothering him.

"You okay Dae?"Nagaalala niyang tanong dito.

"It's about your daughter Jang---"

"W-Why?What happened?Dae,Tell me!"He cuts off as he bomber him with questions.

"She's-----"

The door suddenly opened revealing the C.E.O's secretary panting heavily.

"Boss!"

The two look at that person."Nari?What are you doing here?"

"Attorney Jang!S-She----Boss!S-She"Nari was at the urge of crying as she tried forming words.

"What about her?Nari,Please tell us what happened!"Dae Ho starts panicking when he heard Attorney Jang being mentioned. Do Hyun on the other hand is just looking at them confused.

The secretary handed the ipad on him shaking.Tears now flowing down to her cheeks and broke down afterwards."She got in to an a-accident and...and"

"died"

Their knees wobbled,They can't  speak or even open their mouth soon after they saw what's on the ipad.

It's all over the headlines now.From news to articles and even in newspapers.

Halos mawalan ang dalawa ng malay nang makumpirma nila ito mismo.

'The famous Attorney Y/N Jang of Attorneys at Law정의(jeong-ui) got into an accident and was found dead on the spot.'

"N-No no no....This can't be happening!"

To be continued....