Chapter One

"Sebastian, this is an order! Kill him!" Ciel demanded.

"Yes, my lord." the tall demon said. Sebastian, running towards the enemy, pulled knifes out of thin air. Pinning the woman-killer to the brick wall behind him.

"W-why?" a female voice asked. Ciel looked straight at the killer.

It was his beloved Aunt Angelina. Madam Red for short. She'd been killing prostitutes. His demon butler was going to kill his only family, it was his fault.

"OH! BASSY!" a high male voice called out.

Sebastian swore under his breath as Grell, the shinigami, leaped from the roof and hugged him. Red had blinked, trying to understand why her butler had come down. Grell shook his finger, "Silly human." he directed in her way.

"Grell? What are you doing?" she asked, he was told to kill another woman.

"To see my Sebby!" Grell giggled, looking at the man he had a crush on.

"Free me! Ciel, you wouldn't kill your own aunt." she said.

Grell smirked, "If I free you, kill that nephew of yours!"

"Okay." she said.

Sebastian look to his young master, "My lord? Shall I kill them?" he asked.

Ciel was frozen with fear. If he said to kill her, he'd loose his only family. If not, she'd kill him. He was confused. What could he say that wouldn't screw him over?

Grell had pulled the knifes out of her clothes. Grell handed her a gun. She aimed at her twelve year-old nephew. He had taken everything she had.

His mother, Rachel, had married his father, Vincent, whom Red was in love with. They had her spoiled nephew. He had been given his father's dark blue hair and mother's sweet blue eyes. Taking away her chances with Vincent. Red had gotten over that lose and married a man who'd given her a chance to have a child. She'd lost both her husband and her unborn baby. Every since she was born with her ugly red hair, red stained her life. Causing her to rip the reproductive system from females, letting them bleed slowly to their death, then covering them in their own blood, finally killing them when she was done.

She couldn't. She couldn't kill her nephew. She didn't care it was her late sister's only child, she cared that Ciel was the son of Vincent Phantomhive, the man she'd loved. She shook, the gun still in her hands.

Grell growled. "Too late." he said, pulling out his death scythe and ramming it through her stomach. "She didn't deserve to wear red." he sneered, taking her red cloak. As her cinematic records unraveled and reveled her life, the demon, shinigami, and the young boy were pulled into a new area, with company.

Ciel had woken up first. His butler and the annoying shinigami were still unconscious. He looked around the field they were lying in. His servants, Finnian, Mey-rin, Bardroy, and Tanaka, were with them. Along with a blond boy in purple booty shorts, a naked albino man, the Undertaker, his fiancee Elizabeth, three demon servants that looked the same, and two other shinigami. Ciel rushed to his betrothed first.

He shook her rapidly. "Ciel?" she said lightly.

"Elizabeth, are you okay?" he asked, worried.

"I'm tired, where are we?" she asked, her voice still faint.

"I don't know, Elizabeth." he said.

A man ran past the bunch. "Doitsu! Doitsu! Don't let him get me!" the man yelled.

Some of the crowd woke up. The loud man looked at all of them sitting up. Another man was chasing the first one. Shooting rapidly.

"Stay out of my country, Italian." the second one said.