Chapter Four

-Ciel's Group-

Sebastian was leading the Pluto, who was carrying the two children. None of the nation people from this world had been seen currently. Nobody knew where they were, they'd only been in England and never traveled before, except when Ciel and Sebastian had been to the Eiffel tower in France. Sebastian couldn't help but wonder where the nations had gone.

"Sebastian, where are we?" Ciel asked.

"I do not know, my lord." the demon said.

"I'm hungry." Elizabeth whined.

"Sebastian, find some food." Ciel ordered.

"Yes, my lord." he said, leading them to a cafe conveniently placed to the side of the road.

"Is this place open?" Elizabeth asked.

"Excuse me, I will go check." Sebastian said, approaching the small little cafe.

 A tall blonde came to the front door of the cafe and watched Sebastian. "Who are you?" the man asked.

Sebastian smirked, "I am the butler to the Phantomhive estate, we are not from here and very hungry. May we come in for some food?"

The man watched the demon, "Alright, but you can't stay long. I'm running late."

The group went into the cafe and sat down. The man introduced himself as Berwald, the owner of the cafe and the country of Sweden. He brought them some left over cake and waited for them to finish eating before kicking them out and taking off. Ciel scoffed, unbelieving he was that rude.

The group continued their journey to figure out what to do. Elizabeth and Ciel were back on Pluto, who followed an irritated Sebastian. As they walked down the street a red figure came into vision. It ran towards Sebastian yelling a common name it had called him before, Sebas-chan. A groan came from the demon butler as he dodged the charging Shinigami.

"Oh, Grell, what are you doing here?" Elizabeth asked.

Grell made a pouting face, "Will kicked me out of their group and said they didn't care if I came back to our world or not."

"What? Why would they do that?" Sebastian asked, pretending to slightly care.

Grell blushed, "I wanted to see my Sebas-chan and I did, so the problem is over."

Ciel glared at the stupid Shinigami, "We didn't say you could join us."

"But he will be alone if he doesn't come with us." she said, grabbing his arm.

Ciel sighed, he didn't want to hurt his fiance's feelings. "Alright. But you have to walk and can't talk."

Grell giggled and began walking behind Sebastian, trying to hold his hand. Ciel was still angry that Grell was with them. It was going to be a long day until Grell was gone. Sebastian swiped his hand away from Grell and picked his pace up so he wouldn't have to get into a fight.

-Alois's Group-

He and his demon triplets were standing outside a large building. The sun was setting and Alois was wandering if anyone was going to come back out. A small group of men came out and began talking. Alois decided to see what they were whispering about.

"So do you believe that they wouldn't talk about...that?" one man asked, with a French accent.

"Well of course, it was a bad time, and it had nothing to do with our meeting." the second one said, he was Spanish.

The third one snickered, "Yeah, but you heard what he said. He almost let it slip to those strangers."

"We were all there, and I agree back then I would never have talked about it but they all need to get it off their chests." the Frenchman asked.

"Yeah, but we can't force them to talk about it." the third one said.

Alois walked to them slowly. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

The third one, an albino, turned to him and smirked. "It's a little kid."

"Oui, he is so cute." said the Frenchy.

"I'm not a little kid. I'm fourteen. And anyway, I asked you a question." he said, his face growing a twisted smile he only showed when he was loosing his temper.

"Are those your brothers?" the Spanish one asked, pointing to the triplets.

"I asked you what you were talking about." Alois said, finishing his evil smirk.

The triplets began to wander away as Alois grabbed the Frenchman's hair and pulled really hard. The grown man shrieked at his action, his friends debating on laughing or punishing him. Alois dropped the blonde's hair and threw his leg at the albino.

"What the hell, you little bastard!" the albino hissed grabbing Alois's collar.

"I asked you a question." he said again.

"Nothing, you wouldn't understand." the Spanish one said, smacking his friend's hand off of the collar.

"Explain it to me, or I will kill you all." he snapped, calling his demons back to his side.

Timber, Thompson, and Canterbarry all slithered back to his aid and watched the group of friends as they made their decision. The French friend smiled and prepared himself to speak. The albino placed his hand on his forehead as words began to come from his friend's lips.

"My name is Francis, my friends Gilbert and Antonio were trapped in a terrible place with our fellow nations..." he started, keeping his blue eyes on the triplets.

~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, but now the HetaOni is coming into play! I will make the next update longer!

~PsychoAngel