part 9

Monday, September 20th

4 months later

Kason Gaulden's Pov

A nigga gon be free next week. That good behavior doing me well. Imma stay at Nene house cuz I wanted to surprise Ke on our birthday. Plus I need to get settled.

This might only be juvi but niggas get bended over in here and don't nobody got time fa that shit. Even tho there are girls here too.

Fast ass niggas.

Ms. Rashad said that my deddy gone pick me up and take me to Ne house.

I bet yall wanna know what happened that day from my eyes. Me n Ke'Arra ain't tell my dad everything.

Flash back 5 years ago.

Kayden was 14 me n Mae were 9, Pops told Draco to take us to the park. Draco went off wit some girl leaving us alone in a park. Ke was sitting on the seat of the swing when I started tickling her. We were joking around, then it got personal as always Ke'Arra soft ahh started crying so I was hugging her trying to make feel better. That cop was sitting in his car shit, smoking dope. Ke used to be a light bright. They thought she was mixed for a crazy ahh reason. So the cop got out of the car and pushed me away from Ke and started like punching me. "Get off him" "That's my brother",Ke'arra kept yelling. It was traumatizing for me to see my sister screaming and crying not because I was getting my ass beat at 9 years old. Kayden was coming out the restroom. Dad was their when he came out. The police got off me. We had no phones at the time so no one can record shit. The park still has can footage tho that ain't been released and that's the story. We told our dad kayden was their the whole time.

Honestly I blame Kayden for this bs we were never close. He was always mad at me but kind to Ke. Our parents love us all equally but we noticed how my dad would treat my momma differently from Nisha, Starr, and nem. I see shit like my momma trying to not wear expensive stuff that my dad buys her. Ion know why tho, just say that...that Kenneth nigga bought it or sum shit. It was weird. I'd think they wouldn't have liked Maceii by all the free fall she be getting but that ain't my business. Nisha talks shit we know. He actually believe the shit she say I mean ight.

Quick chapter