part 13

Ke'arra's Pov

"Kason Gaulden's back again huh, heard he almost killed someone this time", This old ass bitch says talking slick about my brother.

"I fucking defended myself", Kason says getting mad, "The nigga punched me first", As he says that the families lawyer walks in to the police station, Daddy ain't come cause they got shit to his name, but haven't put out an arrest cs they tired of seeing him in jail.

"Kason What did you do to that poor boy he is in critical condition", Donovan the lawyer asked.

"Mane fuck him, He punched me and I defended myself.", Kason respond being respectful as possible.

" Are they going to believe a juvenile over a half dead boy", He ask tormenting my brother even more.

"The first time they locked me up for allegedly raping my sister, She literally said Ian do that shit, I would never lay a fucking hand on my sisters, Secondly people witnessed the whole fuckin fight the bitch ass nigga pu-

"Kason", I warn.

"Sorry... He punched me, I protected myself, I'm not finna explain myself no more. You know who should be in my position... That cop who beat my ass when I was 9 years old. Niggas ain't think to look into that, He still free ain't it. Make that shit make sense. Tired of these niggas mane", He mumbled the last sentence.

"Kason Gaulden for interview bring 2 of choice for support", The guard nigga says.

We get up, Me and mama go with him.

They removed his cuffs, claiming he is dangerous... He is but I claim bullshit.

"Im Jordan Simon, Kason Gaulden Correct", The detective guy ask.

"Yeah", He mumbles.

"What is your relationship to Kentrell DeSean Gaulden", He ask Kason pulling out a note pad.

Kason's Pov

"He's my dad", I say getting annoyed.

"Okay moving on, Your arrest in 2030 let's talk about what happened", He ask me.

"Mr. Simon I don explained this so much", I said really annoyed.

"One last time for me", He says.

"I was nine years old, at the park with my twin sister", I say starting off.

"Is that your sister", He ask me looking at Ke'arra. I nod.

"Go ahead and continue"

"We was joking around as usual and I took to far by saying "That's why you adopted, yo real parents ain't want you". My sister real sensitive so she started crying, I was trying to cheer her up so she wouldn't tell our Dad. Since she is his favorite, she gets her way, If she told I would've got popped in the mouth-

"So Your father is abusive", He ask pushing my buttons.

"Ian say that, and most definitely not, If I say some out of pocket I get disciplined, My parents have a discipline system. I'd rather get popped in the mouth once than Get my phone taken.", I say honestly.

"Did these quote on quote "pops", hurt you mentally or physically", He ask.

"No, my parents don't hit us, a pop on the lip if we were to say something inappropriate, you must have never got in trouble before ", I say feeling my adrenaline rush coming back to me. Is it safe to say I'm ready to beat the brakes off him.

Ke'arra bust out laughing listening to my conversation in my head.

Shit ain't funny.

"Something funny", The guy looks at Ke still laughing.