Meeting the Legends

Jordan pov

I wave my moms goodbye from the cargo bay of the Waverider.

"Hi Dr Jordan Danvers"

"Aahhh!!"
"how said that?"
As you look around.

"Sorry that was me Dr. Jordan Danvers. I'm Gideon nice to meet you if you need anything ask me."

"Hi I'm captain Sara Lance." Sara says

Wow she's my soul mate but only I can see color out of one eye. So that means I have two soul mate Wow.

"Okay Legends. Meet Jordan Danvers introduce yourself" say Sara

"Ray Plamer nice to meet you" Ray states

"Dr Nate Haywood." Nate says

"Jax Jefferson nice to meet ya" Jax says

"Zari Tomaz" Zari says

"Mick Rory , now I need a beer." Mick says and leaves

Sara pov

Wow she is cute I can't take my eyes of her and I can fully see all colors now.  I have to tell Ava I found our other soulmate.

"Jordan can I show you around the Waverider?"

"Sara right. I would love to."

Wow her voice is music to my ears.

"Okay follow me."

"The bridge is where we are now. Kitchen, library, med bay, the lab, cargo bay, and engine room. My room is right here that should be it. Oh your room." (All rooms have there own bath room)

Sara's room

Jordans room

Jordans room

"Also don't push the red button in the bathroom

"Also don't push the red button in the bathroom."

"Okay noted." Jordan says

"So any Superpowers?"

"Yeah speedster also I'm an assassin. You?"

"I'm just a assassin also know as the white canary. So how do u feel about being soulmates. You have one more soulmate Captain Ava Sharp."

Jordan pov
"Wow the White Canary. That is amazing. Yeah it weird only seeing color out of one eye at the moment. Can't  wait to get to know you more captian Lance. Can we not tell everyone that we are soulmate yets please."

"Well I see you are a fan then, I also  can't wait  get to know you more. Yeah we can do that Yn" With that she left.

"idot really wow the white canary is all you could say to her. Ugh" say to yourself out loud in the mirror.

I make my way to the library and start riding a world history book.

"Hey what you doing?" Nate ask

"Reading you?"

"Nothing much how's the book." Nate ask

"Good so Dr Haywood right? What are you a Dr in?"

"I am a Doctor in history. And please call me Nate. What are you a Doctor in?"

"Doctor in history and medical science. Nice to talk to another history need sometimes cause my moms don't always get it. My mom gets the science degree. She is a doctor and agent at the superfriends tower in National city."

"Yeah I bet it gets hard with being the only history need around. How old are u any ways?"

"I'm 25 years old. I finished school early and pushed myself. Plus I have photographic memory. So that always helps."

"Wow that's cool see you around Jordan. History buddies?"

" I like that a lot Nate. History buddies."