hi

I think that I'm going to just share my thoughts and feelings and stuff.
I think that book or whatever like that usually don't get as much publicity and stuff, so I'll probably write some sort of fic if I'm ever in the mood... but for now, no ty

Anywayssss

Nov. 24, 2021
Wednesday

Today I'm not feeling well. I got a lot done, so that's cool. I have a partner and I talked to them today, and that's also cool. And it's completely unrelated, but holy shit do I feel unhealthy.
I need to start running again or something bad is going to happen, courtesy of me. I can't stand this shit. I'm barely overweight. People call me skinny all the time. But once my gut pokes out, it's time to start the brutal workout routines.

Honestly, I think that it has to do with the mindset I never got rid of after the Anorexia. I say that like it's some crazy thought, when it's obviously the most realistic possibility.

I feel like I should be writing poetry. Long overdue... but what do I write about? I have the feminine urge to write about unrealistic beauty standards for women, but that could easily be because I'm listening to Melanie Martinez.
Why wouldn't I be?

I don't even know where to start. I always know where to start.
Let me look up a prompt. Brb.

...A swing and a miss.

Since that didn't work, I guess I'm not writing a poem :')

I'll just tell you a little bit about who I am.

I had account on Wattpad around 2018(?) that cycled through such embarrassing usernames I'm not going to tell you any of them.
I gained a bit of popularity for writing a fanfiction about *cough*
A certain couple of youtube animators :)
Who shall remain nameless...

Anyways, the book got um, last I checked, 15k reads. That was around the time I published the "last" chapter, though, so that number probably changed. It's been like 3 years.

I became friends with a handful of people, and then I got into a shit ton of trouble because of one of them! (Although it wasn't their fault.)
For the purposes of me saying negative things about them, they'll remain nameless.

That's my Wattpad history.
In my real actual life, I'm a highschooler in the US. I play clarinet for marching band, concert band, and hopefully a few more soon (waiting for audition results).
I'm part of a project based learning curriculum (look that up) and it's probably the best thing that's happened to my social anxiety.
I have a wonderful and awesome and cool partner who's supposedly reading this
hi bb <3

Ummm I'm a runner and a swimmer
Yeah sorry I think if I keep talking about this I'm going to fall asleep.

Writing makes me happy, and writing this made me feel better. Not sure what was wrong before, but something obviously was because I feel much better.

And if this kind of thing isn't your style of reading uh
good for u :) u may leave any time

I'm gonna go find my old account..
Update if I find it

update:

i did indeed find it.
that's all the information i'm giving on that matter