Help Me Right Now

This is a FaYi one and I'mma be shameless and say this is a good piece of work ;)

This is the worst day of his life.

Fang grunted and sighed through his nose.

He could be out there sparring with Boboiboy, proclaiming each and every time he was the best among the rest.

He could be stuffing his face with his lovely Red Carrot Donuts or having eating contests with Gopal.

He could be in his room listening to music and jamming to them and practicing the guitar and everything.

He could be telling the twins Sai and Shielda how he defeated a bad guy, leaving out the parts where Boboiboy and Gopal actually helped him.

Literally he could be anywhere in the world right now.

Not just here.

By a railing.

Stuck to it.

Because of his big head.

Yes, you got that right.

Fang had inexplicably, inexorably, amazingly got his head stuck in a railing.

What's worse is that he's stuck by the head.

It could have been any part of his body like his foot or his hand. But no, it had to be his head. So now he was stuck like a prisoner, head between two black metal railings.

Really, it was the pigeon's fault.

Here Fang was by a secluded area of the park, catching up about power spheres for future missions. He was reading his touchpad with his other hand occupied with the last bit of his sandwich that Tok Aba made for him.

Until a pigeon swooped in and grabbed the last piece with its pesky beak, Fang gasping in surprise and moving on autopilot as he chased that bird down.

It was food. Granted it was the last bite but still Fang wanted to savor it.

So why was life being like this?

Too caught up was he in looking up following the bird he failed to realize a closed gate in front of him, only feeling his head get caught on something and ultimately stay there, Fang's hands grasping the material and realizing he had run out of luck. That, or he didn't have any to begin with.

And to make matters worse, the bird landed on the ground, last piece still held in its beak. It made sure to make eye contact with Fang before swallowing it down its throat, Fang groaning and cursing out the bird. It was mocking him how dare it try and be smug! With Fang's sandwich, no less.

Fang wiggled furiously and pointed menacingly at the pigeon.

"You dare swallow that last bite in front of me? Oh you're so dead wait till I get out of this mess," he seethed, trying to reach it by extending his arms forward and making grabby hands.

The pigeon only made a noise and flew away, the boy fuming at his cursed luck.

Fang huffed out a breath and pulled his head, stopping immediately since the metal was digging into the flesh of his head. Not a good sign.

There were no people in sight, and Fang didn't know what to feel about that.

In a good note, no one would be able to witness him do a stupid thing like this. His dignity would be intact and he could just forget this whole thing ever happened once he got out of this.

On a bad side, if no one turned up how was he supposed to ask for help? He couldn't move his head and the slightest inch would hurt and rub at his skin until it turned raw. Fang didn't want to have a mark on his perfect face no sir he was too good-looking for that sort of tragedy.