Best GF

This was inspired from  the anime Nanatsu No Taizai and the episode where Meliodas and Ban fought over who had the best waifu ;)

and well,, I imagined BBB and Fang would totally fight about something like this soo here we are. Happy reading!!~

==

Boboiboy sighed dreamily as he watched his beloved girlfriend throw a mighty punch to an enemy, sweat glistening on her face and breath coming in short, heavy pants. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration and fury but when she met Boboiboy's gaze, her features softened and she waved happily at him, Boboiboy snapping back to reality to give a hasty wave back.

"You're awesome, Yaya!" he called as she prepared to zoom away. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

Yaya paused for a moment and giggled, seemingly pleased.

"Yes, actually. You never fail to remind me every day."

With that, she flew away to focus at the task at hand.

Granted, Boboiboy knew he should get his head in the game since they were tasked to retrieve a power sphere and capture three fugitives that were constantly running away but why was Yaya just so beautiful in the heat of battle as she punched and kicked effortlessly?

It was so amazing! No one could outshine her.

"Boboiboy look out!"

He spun at the mention of his name, Ying zooming toward him and slowing down time within their area. He briefly felt a sharp tug and registered moving at a sluggish pace, as if he was walking through honey or something with similar viscosity.

Ying then stopped using her time manipulation powers, grunting and turning to her friend with a fiery glare that made him flinch and step back.

"Sorry!" he squeaked, backing away and holding his hands in front of him in surrender. "I'll make sure to concentrate now."

Ying narrowed her eyes at him and nodded haughtily.

"I can't keep saving your sorry butt whenever you get distracted for a second, Boboiboy. Make sure you're physically and mentally present else we'll all be in big trouble." In the time she gave her mini lecture, her round glasses slid off her nose, which she fixed as she paused. "We can't afford to fail now so I'll appreciate it more if I don't have to keep an eye on you."

"Y—yes ma'am!" he replied instantly, straightening his back.

Ying rolled her eyes before dashing away again.

Then there was a lovelorn sigh a few meters from him. Boboiboy wasn't surprised to see his best friend leaning on a rock, eyes glazed as he watched his own girlfriend.

"Ying's just so wonderful, y'know?" Fang sighed. Then he turned to Boboiboy as he formed a Shadow Tiger. "You must be dying to be close to your girlfriend."

"Ha! As if you aren't as well." Boboiboy snorted as he transformed into Boboiboy Blaze and threw a fireball toward a drone that was too close to him. One of the fugitives was gifted with technology and was of course using it to his advantage.

Fang shrugged as he dove forward to avoid a projectile coming his way. Dusting himself off and standing, he shrugged coyly.

"What can I say Ying is something else."

Before Boboiboy could retort he saw just in time Yaya avoid a laser beam shot at her, gathering heavy gravity in both hands and flying forward to slam against the alien's chest with a battle cry, Boboiboy sighing, "Yaya's so awesome."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but Ying's amazing and magnificent," Fang then said, an air of pride and smugness around him.

Irritation surged in Boboiboy Blaze's chest as he turned to his friend and grabbed a drone, crushing it in his bare hands as fire danced in his eyes.

"Yeah but Yaya can punch bad guys thrice her size."

A certain darkness grew around Fang as he stared hardly at the cap-wearing boy. He pointed a menacing finger at him.

"My girl can zoom away from monsters five times her size. I don't know how you can beat that." When he finished speaking, he grabbed one of the three aliens with his Shadow Fingers and unknowingly threw him hard to the ground, missing the way Gopal yelped and shot him a glare.

Boboiboy scoffed, hands on hips. "Please! Yaya has survived more."

"Oh don't think for a second Ying's weak because I'm telling you, she's clever and independent."

"Yaya's the best," declared Boboiboy proudly.

"No, Ying is! How dare you argue with me, Boboiboy?"

"DEY! No one cares 'cause we've got a battle to finish!"

Both boys stopped abruptly and turned to Gopal, glaring at him fiercely that he cowered in fear and hid behind the closest object, which was a rock.

Ying placed a hand on her hip and rolled her eyes.

"No need Gopal since these two dumbheads defeated the fugitives while they were arguing."

As if to prove a point she pointed at a pile of unconscious bodies, scattered and broken drones around them. Boboiboy Blaze just then realized the other small fires around and nervously giggled as Yaya pointedly looked at him.

"Sorry 'ya." Then he transformed into Boboiboy Ais and promptly put out few of the flames, Fang helping him after Ying threatened him in Chinese.

Gopal shook his head and said, "Seriously, guys? Arguing over who has the best girlfriend?"

"Well, Yaya's super amazing."

"Ying deserves praise of her own."

The statements made their respective girlfriends flush and giggle nervously, a fluttering feeling in Boboiboy's chest at seeing Yaya's reaction and Fang unable to tear his eyes away from how Ying shyly twirled her hair, biting her bottom lip and avoiding his gaze.

Gopal rolled his eyes and protested loudly, "Oh sure make me the fifth wheel! Yeah."

He stomped off but the two couples didn't mind, Boboiboy approaching Yaya and Ying taking the hand Fang offered with a boyish grin.

"You charmer," Ying said.

Fang shrugged as he held her close.

Yaya booped Boboiboy's nose, causing him to break out in shy giggles.

In the background, Gopal fake-retched at having to witness not one but two couples act lovey-dovey in front of him.

One like = save Gopal