Chapter 2...

Tomorrow...tomorrow is the day that I have to tell Danny if I am going to Florida. Right now I'm at cheer practice and the decision is hurting my head. Of course I wanna go but not for his reasons.

"Quincy lets see your back handspring tuck." I didn't respond. "Quincy!!??" I blinked a few times being me back to present time.

"Sorry, can a do a round off backhand spring tuck." My coach nodded. I did my flip and sat down, all if this is too much at this point.

"Quincy are you okay?" My friend Baylee had asked me.

"Yeah...fine." I stood up and got through the rest of my practice without getting too distracted.

As I was walking out of the school I noticed the boys just finished football practice. I guess this is now or never. Danny had noticed me and ran over to my car. When I was close to him he wanted me to unlock my car and so he opened my door for me. I showed no emotion. I got in and put my bag on the passenger seat. He leaned his arm on the top of the car and leaned down.

"Are you really going to keep ignoring me?" I started my car. I didn't want to respond, actually I didn't know how. "Quincy look at me, please." I lifted my head to his gaze. "Please can we just drop this? I don't not like seeing your smile." He was right I hadn't smiled in a week, well since the day he told me about his "plan".

"What do you want me to say, Danny?" This was a question he wasn't expecting.

"I don't know, I just know I love you and I wish you wouldn't of over reacted like that."

"Like how?"

"You've ignored me for the past five days!!!! Quincy I'm tired of getting no attention from you. I go to sleep every night waiting for a good night text from you, like you always send me." He sounds like me when we were in our last fight.

"Well sorry for keeping you up." I wanted to leave before I broke down crying.

"Quincy?" I had stopped looking at him. Starring out my front window.

"What?"

"Please forgive me." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that how you want to apologize to me? Because I'm pretty sure that's not working."

"Whatever Quincy, you know I'm sorry. But if you don't want it to work that's fine." He turned around and started walking away.

Danny's POV

I was tired of apologizing. I didn't realize she was so sensitive about sex, she had always been the toughest bitch I have ever met. I apologized one last time.

"Please forgive me?" She didn't give me the time of day to even explain anything. I didn't even listen to what she had to say I walked. If she really wanted me she will stop me. I turned around before I got to far. "If you really love me you'll stop me before I get to my car, if you don't we're over." I gave her a fair warning I turned back and started walking again I heard her car door slam I figured she was running after me. But as I got closer to my car I hadn't heard her yet, so I turned around not only to see her not behind me, but to be driving in the opposite direction. She made her choice and now I have to make mine.

"Am I going to be able to get over her?"

************************************

Authors note

I know short chapter but its more of the filler, but I ve decided Harry will no matter what be in the fifth chapter maybe the four, not quite sure yet but enjoy.