Chapter 3...

I messed up...

"How could I just let him walk out of my life?"

"I don't know, why did you?" Demi asked me. I slammed my car door shut.

"Because I was mad!" It's was now Saturday, me and my friends Baylee and Demi are out getting lunch. Danny and I had our fight yesterday. Demi grabbed my arm.

"Even if you were mad you shouldn't of let him walk. You were supposed to making plans today for your trip to Florida. But you fucked it up!" Baylee nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you did. He was the best boyfriend you ever had and I would know I was there with every heart break."

"This is so fucking stupid why didn't I just go after him?"

We ordered our food and sat down. We were talking about our next cheer competition, when we heard the most obnoxious voice ever. All of our heads turned to the voice of the hoe, River.

"Who's with her?" Demi looked a little closer.

"I can't tell, they have their hood up." Baylee laughed.

"And sunglasses on so obviously the person doesn't want to be seen with her." We all giggled until they mystery person looked our way.

"I've seen those sunglasses and that sweatshirt." I squinted to get a better look. "Oh hell to the no!" I got up and grabbed the guy but the back of the sweat shirt and pulled him outside. "God Danny, why did you do that?"

"Do what, let you drive away from me?" I took in a deep breathe.

"That's not exactly what I was talking about, but why did you let me do that too?" He held he head down low.

"I didn't think you would leave." He said slightly above a whisper.

"I just didn't know what to do. Danny I love you, I just was afraid." He grabbed me hands.

"What are you afraid of? I won't hurt you." I did really love him, but I just don't know what to do. "I'm not just gonna let you walk away."

"Okay Danny, I want you to forgive me. Because I forgive you, I know you don't have to forgive me..." He cut me off by kissing me.

"Quincy I love you too much to let you go. Your everything to me." I smiled as he put his forehead down onto mine. It was quiet for a moment or two, until this wonderful guy in front of me spoke. "I want you to go Florida, we don't have to and I regret saying this, but we don't have to sleep together. We can just have fun on the beach." I looked into his eyes wanting to believe him.

"Really?" He slightly nodded. I knew it wasn't want he wanted, but he's going have to deal with it. "Okay I'll go." He kissed me and pulled me close. We stood there in each others arms with our eyes closed, it felt so much better to be in his arms. "Danny?"

"Hum?" He kept his eyes closed.

"Doesn't the plane leave tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Again he kept eyes closed. "Why what's up?"

"I'm not packed." He now opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh yeah neither am I." He grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

"Danny I can't I'm here with..." My phone buzzed. I pulls it out to find a text from Demi.

From Demi

"Just go, we'll be fine."

I looked into the window of the restaurant. They were standing there waving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT MY HOUSE. Quincy's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was digging through all my summer clothes. I wanted to find some super cute clothes truth is though, I didn't have very much. But I had some help.

"Quincy I don't think Danny is going to care what you wear as long you wear a bikini for half of the trip."

"Ty you are no help." He shrugged.

"I'm a guy, I know what guys like to see girls in."

"That's gross, I didn't need to know that." I grabbed my two sun dresses. "Which one?" One was red with orange on the bottom. Covered in sparkles. The other is plain yellow. With gold swirls in it.

"Both, your going be there longer then a day." Oh yeah, blonde moment. I grabbed some black jean shorts.

"What should I wear with these?"

"You look good in white." It brings out your pretty blue eyes. I nodded.

"Those eyes are for my eyes only." A third voice had just said. Ty stood up off my bed. "What are you doing here little Ty boy?"

"Helping her find clothes for Florida." Danny walks up to him.

"I know that dip shit, what are you doing in here." He said pointing to my floor.

"Danny stop, he was just helping..." He put his hand up towards me.

"Ty have I not told what would happen if you ever go near my girlfriend without my permission?" Ty looked him straight into his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you don't own her." He turned to me. "Bye Quincy."

"Bye." I didn't want him to leave, but him and Danny don't get along that well anymore since I became more than just friend to both of them. Ty walked out of my room not taking his eyes off of Danny, Danny doing the same. When we heard the front door shut, I walked over to my window to watch him cross the street and go into his house. Then I turned back to Danny who was looking at my red bikini.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" He looked up at me with a smirk.

"This is hot, bring this one?"

"Danny!" Now I got his full attention.

"Yes dear?" I just starred at him.

"You know what I meant. What are you doing treating Ty like that? He's one of your closest friends!" He put my swim suit down.

"If he was one if my closest friends I wouldn't of just yelled at him." Wait I'm confused.

"Huh?" He came close to me.

"Quincy, you don't get it. Ty and I haven't spoken since I started dating you three years ago." My eyes grew big.

"What? Why did you stop talking?" He was thinking.

"Okay well don't take this the wrong way, but Ty and I went to a party and he was dared to do something." He stopped.

"What?" He took I deep breathe.

"He was dared to say who he liked. And he said you, so I asked you out to piss him off. It worked so to make it worst I kept dating you, he was getting so mad. He gave me glares and completely ignored me." He laughed, did he think this was funny? "So yeah he is still pissed that your still dating me."

"So your saying for the first few months of out relationship was fake, completely a joke to you?" His eyes were now big.

"No, well kinda, but then I got to know you and I actually fell for you." I just rolled my eyes and went back to packing.

This is going to be a long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Well I hope you guys like it so far it'll get better once they get to Florida, if they get to Florida that is. They fight a lot.

But anyway hope you like it. Vote, comment yeah.

Bye lovelies!!!