"talk"

L: She won't even remember this.
F: You never know! Children can be very very smart! She may have inherited my genetics?!
L: She's one Fal.

It was the night before Paisley's birthday, Fallon wanted to set up balloons, decorations and all the presents she brought her for the next morning.

Why am I not surprised that Fallon is going all out for her daughters 1st birthday. I mean it's cute and all but she is not going to remember all of it. If it makes Fallon happy and Paisley happy for half the day I'll be happy.

F: I know that but what is it, it's the thought that counts, or something like that?
L: Okay okay. Do you want help?
F: Sure, actually can you take over blowing up the balloons I think I'm going to faint if I blow up another one.
L: Oh okay. Give me that.*snatches the balloon from her hands* Hey I've been meaning to talk to you.
F: Yeah...
L: I um, finished writing the article.
F: You have?
L: Well it's longer then an article but yeah I finished it and I have sent it to an editor to run over it.
F: Why didn't you let me read it?
L: I kind of want the rest of it to be a surprise...
F: I hate surprises.
L: I know. But, you already read my draft and I have changed a fair few things that I originally wrote. To be honest I wasn't even going to show you in the first place but I had to make sure you were okay with it. Alsoooo they want to add a photo of us as a family in the article but we haven't got any good photos of us since Paise was born.
F: We haven't?!
L: No? You should you didn't want to for "privacy reasons".
F: Right. Well I guess it couldn't hurt considering you wrote this piece anyway. Where are we having the photos?
L: They suggested here...

Judging by the response that I didn't get from
Fallon she isn't keen on the idea of having the photos taken in our house.

L: Okay... We can get them done something else if you want? Why don't you want them taken here?
F: I didn't say that.
L: You didn't say anything.

Fallon loses eye contact with Liam.

L: Fal, why don't you want them taken here?
F: I... I still want our privacy that we have had since she was born. We already had your mother break in and have her, moment, and I don't want strangers coming into our home compromising anything that we have going?!
L: Okay okay. I get it. What do you want to do?
F: I don't know Liam.

Fallon continues arranging Paisley's presents with Liam standing behind her. She wants to end the conversation but she knows she has to continue because otherwise she will risk ruining Liam's chance to start up his career again.

Liam doesn't want to push Fallon and force her to talk but he knows if he doesn't push her, she won't talk at all. He has finally gotten back into writing and he wants to keep it that way but if Fallon doesn't cooperate it's going to get hard. He gives her time to calm down and waits to bring the conversation up again in bed.
________________________________
Later that night:

Fallon was getting ready for bed when she was stopped by her ring tone playing from her phone on the table beside her. She picks it up and walks away from Liam who was about to take the pillows off his side of the bed.

F: Hello?
B: Hey Fallon.
F: Hey. *she says sceptically*
B: I was wondering if you were doing anything for Paisleys birthday?
F: You remember?
B: What do you mean? Of course I remember?
F: Um no we really aren't doing anything special.
B: Really? Because that is highly unlike you.
F: Yeah we are just spending it like a normal day.
B: Okay... Just message us if your plans change?

Fallon hangs up the phone and slides it back onto the table. She looks up at Liam but hesitates speaking to him. She looks down in front of her before turning around so her back to facing Liam, ignoring her husband and the previous conversation. She starts walking in the direction of their bathroom to get ready for bed.

L: Who was that?
F: Blake.

Fallon stops and slowly turns around while looking at her feet.

L: Everything okay?
F: Yeah he just wanted see if we were doing anything for Paisley tomorrow.
L: You didn't invite them over?!
F: No.....
L: Fallon.

Fallon gives Liam the silent treatment again.

L: Why don't you want them to come over. You have let barely anyone in this house.
F: Liam. I don't want to talk about it.
L: Fallon.
F: Liam.
L: Talk to me please.
F: I don't want to talk. I'm sick of talking about-. *she hesitates* Look, shouldn't the reason why I don't want anyone in this house be obvious?!
L: No it's not. Not to me.
F: Don't worry about it Liam.
L: I have to worry Fallon. I have just gotten back into writing and I am enjoying it so when I turn to you for advice, support or including you in the process I need you to be there, I need you to work with me and I need you to talk to me.
F: Liam I don't-
L: No Fallon I can't keep asking you, begging you to talk to me.
F: Where are you going?
L: Spare room.
F: Why?
L: I'm not lying next to you trying to get to sleep with the awkward tension in the air because you won't talk to me.
F: Fine.

Fallon starts to take the pillows off her side of the bed with Liam standing in front of the door watching. He didn't realise what he said completely until Fallon didn't fight back.

L: Goodnight.
________________________________