Chapter four

-Lyrics POV-

"Ashton, get you fucking hands off of me!"
Calum yells to an over cuddly Ashton.

The boys, Emma, and I have been hanging out here in the basement ever since they returned yesterday. We decided to celebrate by having a mini party down while watching movies, playing games, and pull pranks on Luke after he fell asleep. I've missed these boys so much, I actually still can't believe their back.

Calum finally escaped from Ashton's cuddle trap, only to be chased around the room.

"Get back here and love me!" My brother yelled at the dark haired boy that he was determined to love.

"Lyric! Get your brother!"

I only woke up three minutes ago and I was already annoyed. It was way to early for me to be prying six foot tall teenage boys off of each other. From my left I could hear Michael groan with annoyance. Him and Luke, along with me a few minutes ago, were still asleep. Emma sat on the couch highly amused by idiots so early in the morning. This wasn't unusual since she got up at 7:00 every morning. Every morning

"Emma, love me." Ashton says curling up into Emma's side. She giggled before running her fingers through his hair, which only caused him to sigh and snuggle closer into her side. Normally Luke was the over cuddly one. Well he is asleep so someone has to take on his job I guess.

"Beh!" Emma yells.

"What the fuck!" Say Calum.

"Meh!" I reply, adding on to Calum's confusion. It was kind if like a secret language that only me and Emma could understand.

"Anyway... What should we do today?" The raven haired boy changes the subject.

"Sleep." Mumbles Michael.

"I say we go to the beach." Says a drowsy Luke. His voice was thick with sleep and his eyes were droopy. He laid on his side with a blank wrapped tightly around him.

The beach actually sounded like a good idea. Seeing as I've been grieving around in my room for a year, I can only expect Emma to drag me out. Also I need some sun, I'm practically a ghost.

Catching the glance that Emma was throwing me, I knew what was going through her head. Everyone seemed to agree that going to the beach would be fun.

Well everyone except for Calum. "You mean the same beach I'm banded from."

"Oh yeah. Your not allowed to go because your swim trunks kept falling I front of those kids..." Ashton states.

"... And because you almost drowned... Four times." Emma agrees.

"And because you kept flirting with the life guard." Michael mumbles with a face full of pillow.

"And you tried to steal everyone's dog that came by you."

"And-"

"Ok. I get it, the beach isn't for me." Calum huffs.

"No but nude beaches are." I laugh, knowing that he'll only be allowed at places where he can be publicly naked.

Emma stood up from the couch, which caused Ashton to whine and pout like the five year old he is. She motioned for me to follow.

"No... This blanket loves me to much." I protest.

"This fist will love your face to much if you don't come on." She threatens.

"Someone is bitchy." I mumble.

"What?" She raises her eyebrows and cups her ear as if she didn't hear me.

"I said Luke is sticky."