Epilogue

3rd persons POV

Thomas sits with Emily and Ashton waiting for Savannah and Luke to come through the doors. Calum, Luke, Michael and Savannah decided to have a double wedding for the sales of their money. The doors opened and the wedding music started playing. Calum and Savannah walked down the isle smiling at their fiancés and soon to be husbands. Luke and Michael both had tears in their eyes as they made it to them. Thomas is now 3. "Do you Michael take Savannah to be your wife through sickness and health?" The priest asks. "I do" He says smiling. "Do you Savannah take Michael to be your husband through sickness and health?" The priest asks her. "I do" She says smiling tears slowly going down her face. "Do you Luke take Calum to be your husband through sickness and health?" The priest then ask them. "I do" Luke says smiling squeezing Calum's hand. "Do you Calum take Luke to be your husband through sickness and health?" He then asks Calum. "I do" Calum says smiling. "You may now kiss the bride and the groom" The priest says. Michael grabs Savannah and kisses her holding her to him. She wraps her arms around his neck and his arms go around her waist. The two couples then rush into the limo and drives off to the reception and there they change before everyone else gets there. Savannah has a flowing summer dress and Mikey has on skinny jeans and a flannel with a band tee underneath, as does The other couple. Everyone arrives congratulating them. At the end of the night the four flew to Florida and stayed there for a few days before traveling back and spending the rest of their lives in happiness. There will always be troubles but they will get through it together.

*I know this is short but I truly don't know any other way to end it*