Chapter 3

Savannah's POV*

I woke up at 5 a.m jumping in the shower drying and curling my hair then leaving with Mikey. We arrive to the school at 7 meaning I had 15 minutes till I had to be to class. I have a tight skirt and a pinkish button up shirt tucked into my skirt with 3 inch heels walking down the hall and I hear gasps all around me. I smile brightly at everyone who's either staring at my big butt or my Medium sized boobs which is weird but I just continue walking getting to my locker which is A145. A group of girls come up to me and their faces are caked with make up. I only applied light make up so it still looks natural. "Yes?" I ask looking at the leader of them. "Are you new here or something?" she asked her annoyingly high pitched voice squeaks. "No. I'm Savannah Gray. Ex of Bailey. You just usually don't see me in these clothes as I usually where leather" I said faking a smile. "Oh now I remember! How would you like to sit with us at lunch?" She asked smiling. "I'll think about it" I said turning and getting my stuff. I walked to my first period-digital photo- And set my stuff in the classroom then walked out when a shortish skinny girl with short blonde hair walked up to me. "Hey! You're Savannah right?" She asked smiling. I nodded. "I'm dating Ashton and he told me how you're staying with Mikey!" She said. I smiled. "How about we walk and talk?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you want to be friends?" I asked. She smiled nodding. "Good cause so do I" I said and we laughed. I hear dog whistles behind and in front of me. I ignore them all and continue walking till we reach Ashton's classroom which Emily doesn't have him as a teacher which is actually really lucky for her. I was envy of their relationship knowing I can't have one like that with Michael. "Talk to you later? Here's my number!" She said taking my phone inserting her number and going into Mr. Irwin's class. I walk off in the hall alone walking to the A hallway. "Hello! I'm Harry" A cute guy with curly brown hair and a British accent walking next to me who was like 6 inches taller then me. "Hello I'm Savannah" I said smiling. "I just wanted to know if you'd go to the movies with me this weekend?" He asked nervousness laced in his voice and features. "Sure." I said blushing. "Here's my number I'll pick you up Saturday? We'll talk about a movie Ya?" He said smiling. I nodded handing him my phone and he put his number in my phone and handed it back. We waved and he walked back to his 4 friends who he was smiling at brightly looking especially happy. I continued walking but got pulled into a classroom and someone's hand covered my mouth. I tried screaming but I couldn't. I looked at the person and It was Bailey. Dread filled me as the color drained out of my face. Someone opened the door and I had tears streaming down my face and Bailey had me in a lock. Harry stood there looking mad with an even angrier Michael behind him. "Get your hands off of her. Now." Harry said in a stern voice. Bailey threw me to the floor and I fell on my knees still crying. Good thing my makeup is waterproof. "If you ever touch her again I will hurt you" Harry and Michael said at the same time that a police officer came in the room and arrested Bailey once again. Harry kneeled in front of me hugging me against his chest. I cried against his chest as Michael just left back to his room-so much for being there for me-. We sat there hugging through first and second period. "I'm sorry I made you miss classes" I said as he helped me up. "It's worth it. I got to spend it with you" He said kissing my forehead. I smiled. "Who do you have next period?" I asked smiling. "Umm. Geller you?" He said smiling. "Geller." I said and we laced our fingers together walking to Science together. Everyone was staring at us and I shrugged it off. "They're making me uncomfortable" I mumbled to Harry. "If everyone would kindly take your eyes off her and I you're making my lady feel uncomfortable. thank you and goodbye" Harry said whisking me into Science. I smiled blushing furiously. "Thank you Babe" I said sitting next to him in the middle. He pecked my cheek. "No problem love" He said smiling as I blush again. "You blush a lot but it's cute" Harry said poking my cheek. I laughed. "Yes I suppose that's because I'm not used to attention from cute guys" I say and week. Harry blushed. "Now look who's blushing" I said. He smiled and I noticed her had dimples so I poked them. He scrunched his nose up. "That was adorable" I said smiling. "What was?" Harry asked confusion all over his face. "You scrunched up your nose!" I exclaimed happily. He shook his head laughing. Soon enough science was over not that I paid attention any as Harry and I talked the whole time. The day flew by and I was now in algebra with Harry. I didn't realize he was in this class. We walked in hand in hand. "Good Morning Class!" Mr. Clifford said smiling until he scanned the class room and saw me with Harry instead of in my usual seat. "Today we will be taking a pop quiz! It is only 5 questions and shouldn't take you long!" He said passing them out. I sighed getting a pencil and completing the test in 5 minutes. I took it to the front and set it on his desk. "May I ask why you're sitting with that thing?" Mikey said glaring at Harry while Harry had his head down writing with his tongue poking out the side of his mouth in concentration. I smiled a little. "He's not a thing. And am I not allowed to have a boyfriend or friends? Getting a little male attention doesn't hurt anyone!" I hissed quietly. "You're getting more then a little" Mikey said looking at me. "Yea? Well it's not from anyone that matters" I said walking away going back just as Harry was walking up there. I sat down breathing a sigh. Everyone was done about 5 minutes later and Mikey just let us talk the rest of the period. The bell rang and everyone got up but me. "You coming?" Harry asked. "Can't. He's my ride home" I said. He looked surprised. "You don't know?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He shook his head. "The school had let me live with him as I had no where else to go since my ex went to jail and I don't know who my parents are." I said shrugging. He looked like he understood and kissed my cheek waving then walking out. I waved and sat there in silence. "Let's go" Michael said his voice hoarse like he was crying. I followed him and got in the car. He got in the other side and I looked at him. He had dry tear marks. "What's wrong?" I asked turning his head so he was looking at me. "I just don't think Styles is good for you" He said. Anger rose in me. "Like you even care! You don't get to choose who's good for me if you don't even care" I hissed sitting back putting head phones in ignoring him. We drove to the apartment and I ran up first unlocking it then running into my room leaving the front door open. I close my door and lock it sliding down to the floor. I leaned my head against it. Tears slowly starting sliding down my face. "Savannah unlock the door" Michael said from the other side. "No." I said my voice wobbly. He sighed and I heard him slide down on the other side. I put my hand and head on the door. I opened the door and Michael immediately stood up. I opened the door more so he could walk in. "I care Savannah and I hope you know that I do" He said hugging me. I hugged back "I hope so" I whispered. He put his forehead on mine. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. It's easy to get lost is his green eyes. Before we know it we both start leaning in. Our lips meet and I can't help but kiss him back....

*Don't worry this all goes with the story!! I have a plan!!*