Natan - Child

The wails of the newborn child was very obvious due to it's loud cries like the other babies would do.

The doctor and the nurse went outside of the operating room and told the man who looked like a zombie for not sleeping for hours.

"How is she? How is my girlfriend?" He asks as the doctor took of his mask and smiler sincerely and said "The patient is fine and so does your son,however miss Y/n needs to rest after a few days since she just gave birth"

The blonde man could only smile in delight "Then I look forward to see my child then" He said as the nurse gave the newborn baby to Natan as she excused herself leaving the man and the doctor alone too.

"I know it's rude to ask but don't you guys use protection?" The doctor asked as Natan deadpanned "Well...About that she forgot to take her pills since she is a forgetful woman" "But I'm not blaming her either since it's her body and she chose keeping the baby" Natan added as the doctor smiled "I wish you two goodluck on parenthood"

With that the doctor left while Natan went to the room and found a comfortable sofa which he currently sat on "You look cute,like your mama" He said as he looked at the sleeping child

"Although you brought her pain,you are still a blessing from the heavens" He added rubbing his finger on the child's cheeks.

"Even if he brought pain to me,I still think that it's not a big deal" the woman said sitting up as Natan looked at her smiling "Are you feeling alright love?" He asked as you nodded "Can you come closer to me? I wanna see his face" Y/n said as the man did not hesitate to stand up and walk towards her giving her the child.

"He looks...Cutee~ like you" Y/n giggled as Natan watched her "Well..Now that we have a baby now...You won't spend time with me anymore" he said as she laughed and said "Why would you think about that?" She asks.

"Well...He can be a cockblock you know? Plus you also know that I hate interruptions during our sessions" he said  looking away grumbling.

The girl laughed "Natan...I just gave birth and you already have thought of those?" she asked as Natan blushed.

"I didn't say anything! you need your rest!" He slightly yelled with a blush