Leomord •| Name - Requested

He was cradling the woman, the only woman on his life. He cradled her like there is no tomorrow at all, he never wanted to let his wife go without him. Always telling her that she was important to him.

And so here they are.

"Y/n?" Leomord spoke stroking her head while hugging her at the same time "Yes? Is something wrong?" She asked, voice was soft spoken, it's like she was an angel who fell in love with a demon. "I wonder when we will have a baby" Leomord said stopped stroking her head and looked at her face.

While Y/n laid there, blinking her confused eyes "W-what?" She asked raising her brows, maybe her ear was tricking her making her ear things "A baby, can we have one?" Leomord asked smiling genuinely, raising his hand up in the air "I want five children running around our home" He said while Y/n kept silent.

"Uh...Don't you think it's too many?" She asked looking back into his eyes "It's not that many you know, all you have to do is take care of me and our soon to be children" Leomord added "You aren't the one who gives birth to babies, how can you plan on having lots of children?" Y/n protested but Leomord chuckled and intertwined his legs to hers.

"You can do it, afterall you are strong, strong enough to scare me...Sometimes" He whispered the last word making Y/n giggle and bury her face into his hard chest.

"We don't have lots of resources Leo...How can we even raise one child?" She asks her voice was serious "We are the undead...And you know Alice and The Moniyan Army kept following our lead...It's not even possible raising a child, even if it's one" Y/n disagreed.

Leomord paused and sighed "We've planned having a family right? What's wrong with it now?" He asks but his voice was getting serious over the time.

"What if Alice will catch us? What will she do to our children if we ever had?" She asked making Leomord stayed still and thought for a moment.  "Nah, Cecilion already left the abyss, which means Alice is trying to get revenge on him, probably attempting to harm Carmilla" Leomord answered.

"What do you think?" He asks once more "Don't worry I will not force you, if you aren't ready" He assured kissing her hair slightly. "Okay...But let's not have too many children" Y/n bribed making Leomord chuckle and say :

No promises Y/n, things are different when we are in Faramis's hideout or Queen Vexanna's command. In our home I am the absolute King while you are my irreplaceable Queen. And I will do anything for my beloved Queen.

Pretty wholesome, but short