Ling •| Me or training?

For a young maiden like you is sure to be early for marriage especially when you're just turned 19 this month, but you didn't mind afterall you were married to the great Cyan Finch who ran away from disgrace. He may seem unapproachable but trust me, when he feels safe with you, or trusts you. He will warm up eventually like an ice, slowly melting into the warm sun.

Just like he did, for an ice hearted man like him, he sure did warmed up to you, slowly and then boom! You had a baby guess what? The baby is exactly like him. Poor you, you carried the baby Inside you for months and the child didn't even look like you one a bit.

Instead he looked like his father, even his attitude too! Great. Although he seems to be too focused on taking revenge into Zilong that sometimes he get sick. And doesn't even bother to rest at all. So this made you worried sick! Who would like to see their own spouse getting sick and doesn't rest?

Ha! So this time you had a plan to make him rest all day.

LING ❌                                                TULILING

"What do you mean you're leaving?!" A voice boomed through the house while the tall assassin stood at the bedroom's doorway so you could not leave. "Eh, I just feel like you don't love me anymore and you're seeing another slut, so I'm leaving you" Y/n shrugged off his question like they were just having a normal conversation.

"I do not like other women besides you! Why would I even marry you if I don't love you or whatsoever?!" He yelled putting his hands on both hips. "Oh really? Then why do you spend so much time training in the forest hm? Leaving me and your son all alone?" Y/n raised her eyebrows silently eyeing him up and down.

"Don't give me that look! I was only training to become stronger! To protect you and our son!" He yelled irk marks everywhere. "And take revenge on Zilong?" Y/n added making the cyan finch freeze for a moment. "You know, this path of yours will not lead you to the correct one. Instead it'll not end well" The voice of Y/n's are somehow soothing.

"Now! If you don't have any woman behind on my back, choose one." She clasped her hand catching his attention snapping back to his reality. "It's either me or training" Y/n said tapping her feet against the floor.

He was silent for a moment "I knew it!" Y/n yelled making her angry face making Ling sigh "Fine! I'll stay with you!"

"Yaayy~!" Y/n hugged him and made him rest for the whole day. Ah it was a good scare making him really scared about Y/n leaving his life, but if you were Ling would you rather train or stay?