chap.1

- Those 13 years-

No one pov:

They where going on a night hunt with hanguan-jun, zewu-jun ,some lan  sect junior's and our dear junior.

Jin ling: uncle do you think this is the right way ?

Jiang Cheng:yes

The group of people kept walking , sudendly a corpse out of nowhere jumped at them and lan Jingyi took the first talisman he had and used it.

After lan Jingyi used that talisman a light came from the talisman and the where teleported away from the mortal world.

Hua Cheng pov:

For today i have a bad feeling, like something is going to happen , something big and maybe bad .

While I was thinking i heard a knock on the big door for my office ,even i knew who that was i still asked who that was .

Why ? Because I like to see that little sad face on him when he looks like i forgot who has was.

Of course not in a bad i like to see that sad face, i just like it because it's really cute.

Hua Cheng: who is it?

Asked i

The door open and you could see a young man in a white & blue robe with some small flower Details he's hair was tied in a half pony tail with an rad ribbon in his hair.

(Wei ying's hair is in a half pony tail like in the donghua )

He came into the office while he looked sad .

Haus Cheng:a-ying what's wrong?

Wei ying: did hua-gege forget about a-ying again?

Haus Cheng: no no a-ying hua-gege did not forget about you.

Said i with an soft smile

Hua Cheng: so what dose a-ying want?

Wei ying: i wanted to ask if I can go pick some flowers for lian-gege with rong-gege

A-ying is just to sweet i swear to my love(xie lian) that if I meet or see those cultivators i will kill them the same way that kills a-ying

Hua Cheng: yes you can but be careful with that cockro- I mean Qi Rong not that he kidnappe's you again

Wei ying: alright i will!
Thank you hua-gege!bye see you later

Hua Cheng:see you a-ying

Ah I just can he's such an sweet boy,but at first when he came into ghost town he looked so Brocken,deppresd and he was really badly hurt.

Flashback 13 years before:

Random dud: my Lord! My Lord!

Into his office ran an person from his town panting

Hua Cheng: what is it

Random dud: t-there is a man in black and rad he has to much dark energy in himself he is scaring everyone and he looks badly hurt!

After i heard that i rushed out of my office as fast as I can to see who was doing it, after me the random dud was following and showing me where that person is after we found him he was...

Crying?...

Why?...

While he was crying he was saying something like