Chapter 2

Hello Wattpadians! 2nd chapter of the new whatever it is I'm writing. Hope you enjoy! I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas of how I could improve :D thanks peoples.

Btw, I'm gonna try writing just in Nikki's P.O.V.  for the whole story. Wish me luck!

_____________________________________________________________________________

School was like every school day --boring, a waste of every ones time and full of perverted teachers. Why did my principal have to hire them? Well a slut like her would love to be the only woman in a room full of men for a teachers meeting. I wouldn't like to be caught up in that.

"Bye guys!" I called to Rachel and Danny as I walked passed the school gates. I decided to walk today, I felt like I wasn't getting enough exercise. I lived about 20 minutes away so I guess I could deal with it.

I was just about to turn a corner when I whacked into a hard figure. I instantly fell to the ground, on my ass. Suddenly, a strong pair of hands went under my arms and pulled me to my feet.

"What the fu-?" I looked into his eyes. They were so familiar, they were imprinted in my mind. Green as newly laid grass, they can be like a fresh breeze of air or can be like a storm of different shades of sickly green.

"I'm so sor-" He looked into my eyes, his filling with some kind of emotion. He instantly hid it and put on a poker face. "-ry."

I stepped away from him to see his face fully. No, nothing alike.

I sighed with relief. "It's fine" I reassured him, I waited a few seconds before asking, "Do I know you?"

I tilted my head, searching his face. His face was broad and tanned and had blonde hair to his ears. His lips were pale pink and looked so kissable. . . Stop it Nikki. you don't know this guy. He might be another psychopath for all you know!

When I finished the agument with my mind, I tried moving around the guy. I pushed past him, catching a weird scent. It smelt like copper and salt. Blood? Nah, it's not.

After walking a few steps forward, I turned back to see his back to me. "Thanks for helping me up."

He shook his head slightly before turning to look at me. "No problem," Without another word, hehastily walked off.

I raised an eyebrow as I watched him disappear.  I shrugged, pulling my bag on my shouders more before walking down the street. 

Putting the earphones into my ears, I sang along with Avril Lavigne as I rounded the last corner to get to  Iris', my aunt's, house.

I was so caught up in the music that I didn't hear the police sirens.

                                                                                   * * *

I packed the rest of my stuff before standing up, taking a last glimpse of my bedroom. It was still as plain and boring as ever. I would never see it again.

The reason why is: My aunt was murdered.

She was stabbed multipal times in the stomach and bled to death before the police arrived. It was so horrible seeing the corpse of the woman who took me in when my family was murdered. Well except my dad.

And that's where I was headed.

He was the only family I had left. When my mom was pregnant with me, she found out that my dad had an affair and he got a Spanish woman knocked up with his love child before she got pregnant. My mom was outraged about it so it ended in divorce. This was the first time I was gonna meet him but I wasn't too excited. I mean, every time I mentioned him to my poor mom, she would break into a fit of sobs.