Chapter 3

Omg guys! My story is #599 on What's Hot. It's not that good lol but I still feel proud! Thanks to all the people who read, commented and voted! I was so happy to see the votes I got for the last chapter and was extremely happy that you want me to continue. After the crappy day I was having, it made my day :D

Love you all <3 Stay beautiful

____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up for the forth time. Opening my eyes wider, not wanting to go to sleep, afraid of the twisted nightmare that awaited, I turned over to look at my digital clock and sighed when it read 2:32am.

Knowing I wouldn't get to sleep, I sleepily got out of bed. Fully getting up, I shivered with cold and saw that my window was wide open. I wrapped my arms around my body, and felt my lacy bra against my arms. 'Where is my top?'

 As I went to close it, I saw something move from the side of my eye and heard the heavy breathing coming from the source.The shadow moved swiftly from my sight into the shadows once more. I violently jumped in circles, trying to find whatever it was.

"Nikki," a male voice softly cooed in my ear. I shook in fear, unable to move or even scream. "You can't get away." I felt his closeness, his breath in my ear.

He came closer and I felt his hands swiftly go across my back, my bra undoing. He snapped the bra away from my body and his hands trailed under my breasts.

'Scream, Nikki, scream! '

I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping someone would hear me. He chuckled darkly, and I could hear it getting quieter as he made his way to the window.

"Nikki, Nikki!" Aden yelled, turning on the light. He ran over to me trying to stop me screaming. "What's wrong?"

He pulled me into a hug and I stopped screaming, sobbing instead.

"I saw him," I sobbed, pointing towards the window, "I was so scared." I buried my face into his strong chest. I felt so safe and comforted in his arms, I stopped sobbing.

"Shh shh, it's ok, no one's gonna hurt ya." He knew I wouldn't move so he decided to lift me up. I closed my tear-filled eyes, feeling extremely tired all of a sudden.

My eyes shot open when I felt his arms move away and replaced with a comfy mattress. I sat up immediately and saw I was in Aden's room, on his bed. Aden was tip-toeing away from me and instantly, I began to panic.

"Aden, where are you going?" I asked quickly, my heart racing rapidly, "Don't leave me!"

"Don't worry, I'm just getting a shirt for you." He opened the drawer and pulled out a white flannel button down shirt. He came back over and helped me into it. If I wasn't in so much shock, I would of blushed from him seeing me in my underwear --especially without a bra-- again.

I layed down and closed my eyes. The mattress sunk down as Aden got in beside me, and I cuddled into him, relaxing. His arms came around my calm body, warm and safe.

I had a pleasant sleep with him beside me.

                                                                              * * *

I felt around the bed to find no one beside me. I shot up, my head banging against another head. I rubbed my temple and opened my eyes to see Aden sitting beside me, his legs hanging on the side of the bed. He also rubbed his temple from the bang.

"Ow, ow, ow." I kept saying over and over again. "That's gonna bruise."

"Good morning to you too," He stopped rubbing his sore head and examined me, "How did you sleep?"

All last nights events rushed back into my head. The open window, my bra being torn off me, the haunting laughter. My eyes started watering and I was pulled into Aden's arms.

"It's ok now." he reassured me softly.

I hope so.

                                                                                * * *

So far, school was same old same old. I went to class, did my work, caught my principal making out with a teacher, all of that.

I sat down in dirty old chair in the classroom where I did art. A plain canvas was placed in front of me and I was wondering what my perverted teacher wanted us to paint. The room was filled with laughter and chatting, hurting my head from the lack of sleep I got.

Mr. Saunders walked in, his hair messed up and his shirt crinkled with a top two buttons undone. I rolled my eyes, knowing what had happened.

"Ok Class, today we are going to paint a shoe." he announced triumphantly, his hands on his hips.

I raised an eyebrow. A shoe? Really? We aren't some bunch of two year olds. But our teacher finds if you are still a virgin, which most of us are, you should be treated like a young child.

"I know most of you-" he was cut of by a girly voice.

"Mr. Saunders," our principal, Ms. Granger, called to him, "Could you come here? I have someone you need to meet."

I gagged in disgust, earning a death glare from him. Our art teacher's eyes filled with lust. "I'll be right back, Class." he told us as he left the room.

Some of the boys behind me began to snigger to themselves and the girls shook their heads, sighing at how immature the teachers were being. I, for one, was just sitting there, waiting to here the moans coming from the closet room next to our classroom. But I heard nothing.

I started playing with some bluetack I always kept in case I got bored.

Without looking up, I heard Mr. Saunders coming into the room, sighing in disappointment. I had to hold in the laughter that was bubbling in my throat.  Aww, the poor guy wasn't satisfied.

"Class, we are getting a new student." he announced, "What's you're name?"

"Aden Rocks." the familiar voice replied.

My head shot up. Oh, c'mon!

                                                                                    * * *

"Your school is very interesting, Nik." Aden commented as i shoved my books in my locker. "The principal tried to get me in the closet." he smirked while I gagged. That's a new low, even for her.

"Hey Nikki!" Rachel called from down the corridor, her and Danny coming over. From the side of my eye, I saw Danny give Aden a death glare, similar to the one I got from my teacher earlier. "Who's this? You're boyfriend?"

"Rache!" I used her nickname. I blushed deeply but tried to hide it with my hair. Beside me, Aden hade a huge smirk plastered on his face, "No, he's my cousin." I lied, not wanting them to know he was my brother. Well, half-brother. Danny relaxed a bit beside Rachel.

Aden was about to correct me but, as the they say, I was saved by the bell. I sighed in relief, grabbing my bag off the ground.

"C'mon Nik, let's get home." Aden took hold of my arm and started dragging me towards the exit.

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna leave it there!  I just wanna shout out to all my fans! I can't believe I got 25, never thought I'd get that many. Love you guys! Oh, and in one day, my story went from #559 to #585 on What's Hot and I was real happy. You might not see that as an achievement but I was pretty darn happy 'bout it! Thanks to all the people who read, commented and voted, you rock!

I DID NOT PROOF READ THIS. Please bare with me if there is any speling mistakes!

-- Xpineapple-blenderX is out!