Pranksters☘

Preamnapdy (fundy x sap x pun x dre)
Nice!Dre, friendswithminors au
Idea by:MusicReader225

Preamnapdy (fundy x sap x pun x dre)Nice!Dre, friendswithminors auIdea by:MusicReader225

It may be changed slightly.
-
Dreams boyfriends were outside practicing fighting on echtoher, because sapnap thought he was best pvpist  out of them, and so dream invited over, Tommy, and the other minors (yes I'm still contuing ranboo and purpled as minors and any minors who aren't anymore). And now there bored inside, originally they were watching Dreams boyfriends fight but then got bored went  inside. And trying to think of something to do.

'I know let's prank Dreams boyfriends!' Tunbo suggested.

'Sounds fun' the others said.

'What kind of prank?' Dream questioned.

'I don't fake dead or hurt one?' Tommy adds on to the idea.

'Let's do fake hurt one' Dream said, knowing full  well if they did fake dead everyone in this room is done for.

'Okay, so who is gonna fake hurt  dream' Ranboo questioned.

'I volunteered!' Tommy said.

'Alright so the story is dream pissed off Tommy and they got in a fight a dream got seriously hurt?' Purpled said.

[After planing the whole prank and doing all the behind-the-sceans]

Dream is on the floor covered in fake blood Tommy's fist is in red and has some on his face and Ranboo  is holding him back. Tubbo is there fake making sure dream is okay.

Purpled went out cring 'come quick! Dream is hurt Tommy got pissed of and hurt him badly.. we tried to stop Tommy.. but it failed"  Purpled said in a acting voice.

All three heads spon and they stormed in pissed, Punz and sapnap went to Tommy, Fundy went to dream.

'Cub can you hear me?' Fundy said pulling him close.

'Y..yea' Dream said in a fake shakey voice cuddling to fundy.

Fundy picked him up and went to get Dream cleaned and patched up, and came back without dream leaveing him in the bedroom.

'Tommy your dead' Dreams lovers spat pissed.

Punz took Tommy dragging him out back followed by sapnap and fundy.

'Holy shit there pissed-' Purpled said whipeing off the fake tears.

Dream came out slightly limping. 'Dream why you limping?' Ranboo questioned.

'Oh I didn't  know if they were in the living room or not so-' he said and started to walk over to the back window and sees.

Tommy is now are bloody his lovers above him hands and them covered in Tommy's blood 'don't hurt our baby' the three roars.

"Do we even tell them it was a prank?" Dream thought walking back to the group.

'Tommy is dead meat he already has broken  bones by glace' Dream said, knowing this was a bad idea but it seemed fun, and sighed.

'May he rest in peace' The minors say sluting.

Punz walked in picked up dream 'all of you out' he commanded pissed.

'Blood doesn't look good on you' Tubbo said cockly.

'Not the time tubbo you will probably die next if you piss punzy off more' Purpled said.

'Listen to my younger brother' Punz said and walked off.

Soon the other two walked in to the room and well soon they all came out in clean clothes and sapanp was holding Dream closley.

'Didn't punz say leave?' Fundy growls 'and take the fuckhead with you'.

'It was a prank' the minors said.

'Baby? Is this true?' Sapnap said looking at dream.

Dream cuddled close to sapnap not responding 'Answer the question' Punz said annoyed.

'Yes it was a prank.. but it wasent my idea' Dream said his little lion ears would go down.

'We nearly killed Tommy for no damn reason?' Sapnap said.

'It was his idea' Dream said quietly.

'Ah so we did  have a reason to beat the shit out him coming up with a shit idea' Punz said pissed again.

'But your still in trouble for fucking doing it' Fundy added.

Dream got of sapnap ears and tail down on verge of tears. 'Hey baby.. it's okay' Sapnap said glaring at the other to going to dream.

Dream just shaked in fear and ran out the door.. 'Good job  FOX FUCK' Sapnap said pissed.

Punz got up and felt terrible backing into a wall, and looked to the floor 'n..no dream' Punz said knowing Dreams past.

Fundy was confused. 'Dream has a past of suicide attempts' Punap said before running out after him.

Fundys tail and ears went down before he became pissed and now mad at the minors, because they  were in on it..
-
Dream was laying at a bottom of a cliff bloody and shot with arrows.. when sapnap and punz found him.. they picked him up giving him a healing pot removing the arrows and took him back home.

'We don't want any of you near our Darling boy again' the tops spat.

The minors got Tommy and left the house afried, of what Dreams lovers may do to them seeing what they did to tommy.. and now the three tops are cuddling Dream closely and refusing to leave his side.
-
There.