the message

"We have a message from fulcrum." Hera said breaking the silence. "And it's just for you two." She said gesturing to Kanan and Ezra. Hera stood up and so did Kanan and Ezra. They all walked to the cockpit to see what the message was.

       Hera turned on the machine and the message started to play. "This is a message to Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger." It said. Kanan and Ezra looked at each other and listed more closely. "Ezra what if I told you that your father was in the same room as you right now?" Ezra looked up at Kanan and Kanan looked down at Ezra.

       "Your my....." Ezra trailed off. "Yeah. I am. " kanan replied to Ezra who still couldn't move. Then in one big stride Ezra had two arms wrapped around Kanan. Kanan returned the hug. The two of them sat there like that, nether wanting to let go any time soon. Finally Kanan broke the silence, "I New it the moment that I saw your eye's. I could never forget their brilliant blue." He said. "But I just didn't know how to tell you."

      Ezra finally spoke. And it was a word that ment everything to him. "Dad." He said. He thought the name fit Kanan perfectly. Kanan looked down at the boy in his arms. "Yes?" He asked knowing that Ezra had something to say. Ezra smiled into Kanan's shirt, "I love you." Ezra said. Kanan smiled. "I love you too. More than you know." Kanan said and bent down and kissed Ezra on the top of the head. Ezra tightened his hold on Kanan. Kanan held Ezra to his chest, one hand running up and down Ezra's back and the other behind his head keeping him as close as he could.

       They were finally back together. And together they will stay. Fighting against the empire together. Together forever.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ha! You thought I was going to end it there. Well, your wrong. Enjoy!

     During this time Ezra had totally forgot about his head ache, until he felt it again. He grimaced with pain as his vision started to darken. Kanan noticed Ezra grimace and looked down at him. "Ezra are you okay?" He asked with concern. "Im probebly just tired." Ezra said. "Okay you should probably get some sleep." Kanan told Ezra, but as soon as he stood up he felt the blood rush to his head and he started to fall and he braced himself for impact.

      But that didn't matter because as he watched his son fall Kanan caught him before he hit the ground. "Ezra!" He exclaimed. He cradled the teen in his arms. That's why the teen was so pale and had bags under his eyes. Kanan thought. He picked Ezra up and carried him to his room. (To Kanan's room not Ezras. That part is kinda confusing.

     Hey everyone I hoped you liked that. And tell me if you want me to write a part of the crew finding out that Ezra is Kanan's son. Well that's it for now. This is kenziewankenobi signing out and may the force be with you. I love you all!!