questions part 3

Ezra suddenly turned around and threw up. Kanan came over to the boy and started rubbing his back. Ezra stopped and leaned on Kanan. Kanan held the boy close.

         "What happened to Sabine?" Ezra asked. "I don't know, son. I don't know." Ezra started to sob. Kanan hugged his padawan tightly and rubbed his back, saying soft words like, "shhh, it's ok. We'll get through this."

         Hera smiled at the two of them. "What do we do now?" Hera asked coming over to them. "Im open to ideas." Kanan said with a half smile. "We could go to my tower. They probably won't look there." Ezra suggested.

       Hera agreed, but kanan didn't. "The inquisitor can sense us. It doesn't matter where we go. What we do is what matters." Kanan sighed. This was going to be a long day.

      "So we stay at the ship. But what do we do about Sabine." Hera said. "Well we were in hyperspace, so she couldn't have gotten far." Kanan said. "Maybe she was hiding on the ship."

      "Well it's worth the look." Ezra said. The others agreed and went back on the ship. All of a sudden Chopper came rolling out of the ship. "Chopper!" Hera squealed.

      Kanan and Ezra had smiles on their faces and, even though Chopper was still annoying, they were glad to see him again. Hera was hugging the droid when out of no where, a bunch of stormtroopers came running at them!

     "Get inside!" Kanan yelled as he and ezra hobbled into the hanger. Hera and Chopper ran to the cockpit to take off. Soon they were up high flying through the air.

     Kanan and Ezra sat down in the common room and waited for Hera and the little droid to come back. Ezra had laid down, his head on Kanan's lap, and went to sleep.

     Hera and Chopper returned and saw Ezra. Hera smiled and Chopper said a few things about it. "How are we going to get in contact with Sabine?" Hera asked. "I don't know Hera. I wish I did, but I don't." Kanan said, while tucking some of Ezras hair behind his ear.

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I didn't post, but I was sick give me a break! Jk! I'm still a little sick now so I'm sorry if thats bad. I want you guys to tell me what will happen to Sabine. I have some ideas but I want to hear yours!! Plz comment, vote, and this is kenziewankenobi signing out and may the force be with you!!! Love you guys!!