questions part 2

Ezra and Kanan had just got to Kanan's room when they heard a crash, throwing them to the ground. "What was that?" Ezra asked. "I don't know." Kanan replied.

       Kanan got up and went to the door. He opened it and was not to pleased with the sight. "Oh no." Kanan muttered to himself. "What? Kanan what's going on?!" Said a slightly worried Ezra.

       Ezra no matter what happens you stay by me and do exactly what I say. Got it?" Ezra was really worried now. So he just nodded. "Follow me." Kanan said as he grabbed Ezras hand.

       They both walked down to the common room and did not like the sight at all. Zeb was laying on the ground with blood all around him. Zeb was not dead yet though. He looked up at Kanan and Ezra and said, "please survive this. Change the galaxy." "We will." They said in union.

       Zeb laid his head down and let his eyes close. Ezra was trying so hard to keep his composer. He could tell that Kanan was too. "We have to find the others."

      They made their way to the ramp. But there was something blocking the way. There was the inquisitor standing right there. "Well hello there." He said with his creepy smile.

     The inquisitor ignited his lightsaber. "Let's get this over with." He said. Kanan ignited his lightsaber and they had a stand off. Kanan made the first move.

     He ran at the inquisitor and swung his saber. The inquisitor blocked it easily but he was not done yet. Kanan got an idea. He quickly ducked under the inquisitors lightsaber and ran to the edge of the now opened ramp.

      "Come on! Come at me!" Kanan yelled to get his attention. The inquisitor ran at him. Before he could hit Kanan, Kanan ducked and used the force to push the inquisitor out of the ship.

        Kanan sensed that the inquisitor was falling freely from the sky. Kanan turned around. Ezra was not in good shape. He had cuts and bruises but the worst thing was the big stab wound in his shoulder.

     Kanan ran to him. Ezra just about collapsed onto Kanan. Kanan held onto Ezra as they both cried. They had losted Zeb and they haven't heard from Hera or Sabine.

     Once they both calmed down a little they were about to go to the cockpit but the ghost landed. Someone had landed the ship. They looked at each other and got ready to fight. (Even though Ezra had to lean on Kanan).

      But then Hera came out into the room. She looked horrified and once she saw Kanan and Ezra, she ran over and hugged the two of them. She wasn't hurt and didn't have a scratch.

     "What happened?" Hera asked. When she let them go. "The inquisitor happened." Ezra said. Even though he could barely get it out. "Have you heard from Sabine?" Hera shook her head.

                          "What are we going to do?"

Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't been able to post anything. I have been soooooooo busy this week with training and friends and family and whole bunch of other things. So I decided to give you guys something really good. Please tell me what you think and thank you for ideas I kinda combined them all together in this. This is kenziewankenobi signing out and may the force be with you.