questions part 4

Ezra and Kanan were meditating in the common room when Hera burst through the doors. "Guys!" She was squealing, which brought Ezra and Kanan back to reality. "I know where Sabine is!"

         "You do!?" Kanan and Ezra said in union. They stood up quickly and practically ran to Hera. "Yes I do. If u want to hear it I suggest you calm down. The two boys calmed very quickly.

         "Okay. That was the good news. Here's the bad." Kanan and Ezra shared a look. "She's with the inquisitor." "WHAT!?" Kanan and Ezra yelled.

         Okay so it's just chopper, Hera, Ezra, and Kanan. Sabine is now trapped by the empire. How are we supposed to get her back! Ezra thought to himself. But being Kanan, he knew what Ezra was thinking.

        "Well how do we get her back?" He said. Ezra was glad he honestly didn't want to be the one to say that. Everyone was silent. Well everyone but chopper.

        He came in the room screaming wildly. "Woah chop! What is it?" Hera calmed the droid. He said some words that no one except Hera knew. "Oh no." She said and cursed under her breath, in her native language.

      "What's going on?" Ezra asked. "Chopper just got noted that Sabine is to be executed tomorrow." Ezra and Kanan were silent, though their faces said everything the we're thinking.

                                                 A few hours later

      "Okay so here's the plan. When we get to the base, Ezra you will climb through the vents opening the door from the other side, then Hera and Chopper will get to the cell blocks and find Sabine while Ezra and I keep watch. Everyone got it?" Kanan explained the whole thing. "Yes." Ezra and Hera said. And chopper made some noises that sounded like he was agreeing.

     The Ghost landed a few blocks away from the base. They walked to the base and the plan was finally in action. They just hoped they wouldn't see the inquisitor.

     Ezra jumped up to the vents and started to crawl. Once he got to the other side he jumped down and opened the door. The door opened and the rest of the crew came in.

    "Nice job kid." Kanan came in and ruffled Ezra's hair. "Thanks! To be honest I'm just glad I didn't throw up." He said while making a face that looked like he was throwing up. Kanan chuckled and kept moving.

    The walked quickly and quietly to the cell block. "Hera, chopper time for action." Kanan whispered. They nodded and walked down the aisles. Kanan and Ezra stood garde at the door.

     "Hey we found her!" Hera yelled down the hall. "Keep watch." Kanan said to Ezra. He nodded. Kanan ran down the hall. Sure enough there was Sabine laying in the cell.

     They opened the door and walked in. Sabine looked up and smiled. "We're here to rescue you." Hera said in her motherly voice. "Oh that won't be necessary." Sabine said. "What?" Kanan said in confusion.

     "Im not leaving this place. Im with the separatists now." Hera and Kanan were stunned. "I won't tell the inquisitor that your here if you leave now." Sabine said. Kanan and Hera nodded and left the room.

     "Did you find her?" Ezra asked. "Yes but she's not a rebel anymore." "What?" Ezra said stunned, just like Kanan and Hera had been. "Come on we'll explain once we're back on the ghost.

      They got out no trouble happened either. They explained everything to Ezra but, he just sat there silently. He tried to hold in tears because Hera and Chopper were there. "Excuse me." Hera said, obviously wanting to be alone.

      Kanan and Ezra went to Kanan's room and tried to get some sleep but, not being able to sleep they laid there, Kanan holding Ezra in his arms, when Ezra asked a question. "Dad? What happened to mom?" He asked.

     Kanan was silent for a moment. Then said, "Ezra you must understand that she was shot and there was nothing that I could have dine about it." Ezra sat there for awhile. Kanan didn't realize that he was crying until he had to gasp for air.

    Kanan held onto Ezra and shed a few tears of his own. Ezra had cried himself to sleep and so did Kanan. There they sat and both were hopeful that everything would turn up soon and no one else would have to go throughout what they just did.

Ok that was it! Omg I loved writing this for you! This is the last chapter. I know, I know. Your probably like "omg y does she do this to us!!" But dont worry I will be back with more! I can't believe that I have over 100 votes for this story!! That is amazing guys!! Thank you so much!! So this is kenziewankenobi signing out and may the force be with you!!