Parting.

Update: Im really sorry If you don't like these update thingies but I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR A THOUSAND READS! I honestly didn't write this story for it to even get as much as One read but Im so glad that you guys like it. I get it's not for everyone but Im glad you enjoy it. & Please remember to leave a comment about what you thought, What you think or wish might happen next and anything you want (no hate please :{ ) Vote it if you like it as well! Wow I feel like this is what youtubers say except in writing, OK SORRY BYE! HAHAHHAHA I JUST REALIZED I HAVENT INDENTED MY PARAGRAPHS AT ALL OOPS

-------

Cameron's POV
My phone woke me up. It wasn't my alarm. It was Lia, She said She was coming over. I got up took a shower, combed my hair and got dressed.

I waited for her, then I heard the bell ring and ran to grab the door. She seemed happy yet sad. Was she like on her period or something, you know girls on periods, mood swingggsss. She said "JC is leaving town for some O2L thingie I think It's like their own tour, He's gone for 3 Months." I didn't know how to feel. I had Lia all to myself for 3. Whole. Entire. Months. "Babe, That's fucking great." She laughed, "Yea, I wanted to tell you something else, JC and I slept together last night, Not just like in the same bed..." She paused "He was drunk, I don't know, It felt more like rape, If I didn't he might think something was up ."

Oh my god. "Because something IS up, Or I thought so. Lia, I don't know what to say I mean I thought that I- that we meant more to you than that." In my memory flashed the little amount of big moments we'd shared, Did I mean nothing to her, am I just a piece of shit to her? "Please, just leave."