Confusion

1 week later
-
What the hell am I supposed to do now. I'm 17 and I'm pregnant. Not only that, but the baby is JC's. My head wants to explode and my blood is far beyond boiling. How am I supposed to tell Cameron that the baby isn't his? I can't do that to him... Can I? Ugh. I can't even think about it anymore.
     This is the process my brain goes through every morning. I wake up, and I lay here for an hour thinking about what I've gotten myself into. I don't know what's wrong with me, I wish I did.
         A part of me wants to raise this baby with Cameron and pretend that it's his, forever. I wish I didn't have to pretend. But another part of me just doesn't want it. I know it's awful to think but I don't want a child by JC. A child that was conceived by alcoholism and forcefulness. I don't know what to do.
        "Good morning Lia, and little Lia" Cameron manages to mumbles in his groggy morning voice as her rolls over and rubs my still non-showing belly.
       I smile, happy that he's releasing me from my thoughts. "Good morning Cam," I respond with a kiss. I love looking at him, I can't get enough of his soft brown hair and the dreamiest brown eyes I'd ever seen.
       It's funny, I never liked brown eyes, I thought they were mundane and dull. I mean, that was until I looked into his.