- THE SLAANESH BIBLE - 2, THE BOOK OF JOY & GIFTS, KAALIYA - pt.1

CHAPTER 1

1. Let me enlighten you, oh noble reader, as to the ways of my lord Slaanesh.

2. You have been brought to me so that I may educate you and show you the true way of he who is the source of all earthly pleasure, beauty and desire.

3. Let me welcome you to a new world, a world of sensation, a world of lust.

4. When you first look at someone and are entranced by their physical beauty, you feel pleasure. That is but the most superficial layer of the sensation that is Slaanesh.

5. When you first meet someone and feel your heart race, your palms sweat and your mind races, you are feeling the call of Slaanesh.

6. When you first touch someone and feel a zest for life that you never felt before, you have felt the touch of Slaanesh.

7. When you have created something beautiful and feel more joy than when receiving praise from any other quater, you have felt the guiding hand of Slaanesh.

8. When you have created life and feel a deep sense of satisfaction and fulfillment, then you have felt the blessing of Slaanesh.

9. Slaanesh is in all things, he is all things.

10. Choose to ignore him and you have rejected all that is good in this world. Reject Slaanesh and you have doomed yourself to an existence of solitude, hate, bitterness and loathing.

11. Embrace him and he will give you everything that you could ever desire. Cherish his gifts and you shall live a life of luxury, love, friendship and joy beyond compare.

---

CHAPTER 2

1. There is no shame in being brought to me.

2. It is the natural order of all life to spend your years in search of food, shelter and reproduction.

3. Why should you, the most gifted and intelligent of beings on this world, be any different?

4. Turn away from your animal instincts and you will be unhappy and unfulfilled until the day you die. Why live such a life when you can take my hand and I can lead you to paradise?

5. Abandon your foolish prejudices and take my hand. I shall give you a life of luxury such as you have never known.

6. Feel the ground beneath your feet, for it will not be there for long. All you have to do is trust me and take my hand.

7. So many have accepted this invitation in the past, and how could they not? You will feel a sense of calmness and security flood through you. You will know that everything is going to be all right and that there is no need to worry.

8. Yes, I can see that you are ready. Let me take you to paradise. Let me welcome you to the world that you were meant to live in. Let me be your guide on this journey into ecstatic sensations and joyous revelry!

9. Let me enrapture you in the world of your dreams. Let me give you the life that you desire. All you have to do is accept my hand and we can begin our journey together.

10. What you are experiencing now is simply the hint of what is to come. Allow me to tempt you with what is in store, should you continue on this journey.

11. You will experience a level of physical pleasure that will far exceed any of your dreams or fantasies.

12. You will be able to live without care or worry and spending your time in whatever way you see fit. You will have anything you desire, for such is the way of the hedonist.