clash

"Why?" Yerin asked

"Mind your own business" sinb said and went to the sink to wash the plate that she used.

While washing the dishes, hands of someone is slowly crawling at sinb's waist.

"Ya! What are you doing?!" Sinb asked furiously as she tossed yerin.

"You smell nice" yerin said casually

"Really?" Sinb asked as she move forward to yerin while the latter walk backwards.

"Are you scaring me?" Yerin asked but sinb continues to move forward

"The play girl is scared? Is that even possible?" Sinb said while moving forward while yerin is still walking backwards not until she hit the wall in the kitchen.

Sinb is so close to yerin right now while her hand is at opposite sides of yerin. She pinned her on the corner.

"Now, tell me. Are you scared?

Babe?" Sinb asked in a seductive tone.

"Stop this" yerin said, looking at sinb's eyes. She used to be the one who always do this kind of actions so she didn't know how to react.

"What? You like this, right? But why are you preventing me?" Sinb asked. The space between their faces is only 5 inches.

Yerin got stiffed when sinb moves more closer to yerin. She sniffs yerin's neck and whispered,

"Let me remind you this, you don't know me so be careful because I am more wilder than you. And please, stop acting like a top when in fact, you might be the one who will beg while screaming my name someday"

"Unnie?"

"Umji?" Yerin and sinb said at the same time.

"What are you doing?" Umji asked

"We are about to make out but you came so it's cancelled" Yerin said and pushed sinb at the same time.

"Oh" umji said innocently.

"It's fine umji-ah, you can join us someday" yerin said as she taps umji's back and she went to her room casually.

"We are not making out, I am just warning her" sinb said and went to her room also.

Umji's POV

This two people inside the dorm are both naughty, I can feel it. But why are they incompatible to each other? Maybe they are fighting who's gonna be the dominant. Since I encountered them, they always bickers and now, we just found out that they are living in the same dorm, I know that there will be more chaos to come.

"YAAAAAAHHH!!!"

I knew it.

"YAAAAHH!! JUNG YERIN! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" Sinb shouted while banging the door of yerin unnie

"WHY WOULD I OPEN MY DOOR FOR A BOOMER LIKE YOU?" Yerin unnie shouted back behind her door

"What is happening now?" I asked sinb

"Look at my toes" she answered. As I look at her toes, i noticed that it's getting swollen.

"She did that?" I asked

"YES, SHE JUST PUT A MOUSE TRAP BEHIND MY DOOR" Sinb answered

1 point for yerin unnie and 0 for sinb.

"I'll get you an ice pack" I said

"I'm not going to sleep here" sinb said and left the dorm.

_________