23 : news

author's note:
i think i know the original plot but i don't really like it

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 31
3 : 28 PM

"PREGNANT! WOAH!" vallyk exclaimed, clapping his hands together. he has to be somewhat crazy or even oblivious to who the father is.

"that isn't really a good thing considering who the father is." destiny murmured, waiting for the big question.

"who's the father?" he asked, slightly entertained with this "drama". not knowing he would probably be upset, what would their parents think.

"you." destiny said, preparing to be yelled at. she'd seen these type of scenes on movies, not pretty. soon enough, the boy started prancing around the room. "wait huh?"

"THIS IS SO COOL!"

"WE SHOULD TELL OUR PARENTS NOW!"

"though they wouldn't be proud..."

"FUCK IT, LETS TELL OUR FRIENDS!"

"or do you want to start with landon?"

"LETS MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON INSTAGRAM!"

"stop with the crazy ideas! though the last one sounds awesome." destiny pinched the bridge of her nose. what was she thinking, that didn't sound good. horrible idea. "abortion"

"no."

"yes."

"no?"

"yes."

"yes."

"no."

"exactly." vallyk celebrated once again, her family would kill her if they found out about this growing child. she wouldn't even see another day of life.

"how about i run away and you say nothing." destiny suggested, a grin appearing on her face. it soon disappeared once vallyk said no.

"horrible idea, i'll tell everyone for too." soon enough, he ran out of the room. his phone opened to text each of the three parents including Landon.

"im so fucked."