24 : false

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2
12:10

destiny entered the room, lowkey tired. she felt so confused and after making her way to the doctor's office, she found out she wasn't pregnant. the test was indeed false

yet, vallyk hasn't been in sight since november 31. none of the boys seen him, nor have the girls. it's like he went ghost, his social media hasn't been active for a while.

the thought of having a child with him made her scream internally, she couldn't even think about it. he was her bestfriend, for a long time.

it was only in the moment and she doesn't even recall having feelings for the boy, if only she didn't go to that party. if only she bought two test instead of depending on one.

that stupid bloody test.

the door opened, an exhausted vallyk stepping into view. dark, heavy bags appearing under his eyes. destiny stared at him in shock, what even??

"destiny, i cannot have a-"

"vallyk, the test was false, i went to the doctor's and they said there isn't a child." she explained, vallyk widened his eyes. "what even happened to you!"

"i could say i got snatched up by an unknown person but that would be a partial lie, i was technically forced to spend two days with angelina." he explained, plopping down on his bed. "i hated every second of it, she literally starved me and said it was a joke."

"wait huh?"

"DES, DID HE- oh, what happened to you bro?!" mike scurried over to his friend, an worried expression overtaking his face in the process. "you lowkey look like shit, sorry not sorry"

"gee thanks a lot, mike" vallyk sarcastically beamed, shaking his hands in the process. "angelina and her crazy days, she literally killed me without killing me."

"yo mike, what did- you look half dead man!" derek hurried over, peyton following behind him with a huge bag of chocolate covered pretzels in her arms. "what happened to you?"

"angelina and her crazy days" vallyk, mike, and destiny said. looking at eachother, lowkey astonished with themselves being in sync.

"where is ari- nevermind" destiny's voice trailed off once ariella appeared in the doorway. a small smile on her face, that dropped once vallyk came into her view.

"damn son, did you get kidnapped?" ariella gasped, laughing at her little joke before snapping back to reality. "what happened to you, are you hurt?"

"angelina and her crazy days" the five people said, ariella looking at them as if they were absolutely crazy.

"well okay, i will act like i know an angelina." ariella slowly nodded her head as she approached destiny's bed. "anyways, vallyk you stink"

"this treatment is literally killing me more, what kind of friends are all of you!" the boy stomped off, dramatically slamming the door

"starting to think he disappeared on purpose"