Chapter 52

Blue POV

I lied in my bed that night with August by my side. We held hands as we stared up at the ceiling.

"Remember you used to be my maid?" He turned his head sideways and looked at me smiling.

"Yea. I used to hate you." I giggled.

"You thought I was a rich boy and got mad because I called you ghetto." He laughed.

"You called me and Lia hood rats! You didn't even know us." I frowned.

"That was my way of saying I liked you." He moved some of my hair out my face.

"Well I didn't like you." I turned on my side and threw my leg over his body.

"I know you didn't. You hated my ass. Probably still do." He laughed.

"Naw I love you. I love you more than Jay love Bey." I giggled.

"I'm so blessed to have you." He intertwined our legs.

"A rich boy and a girl from the ghetto." I smirked.

"I love them from the ghetto." He rubbed my chin before kissing me softly.

I lied my head on his chest and continued watching the basketball game with him.

"So where did the girls go again?" August asked.

"Bianca went riding with her friends. Carter had a basketball game. Aubrey had a chess tournament." I said causing August to laugh.

"What's funny?" I frowned.

"Who ever thought you and I would be married and have kids together?! I bet if Lia and Ty was alive right now they would be hating on our relationship." He laughed.

"You know they always thought they were a better couple than us." I thought back on my deceased friends. I miss them dearly, but we all got to go someday.

"I remember when yall brought Ace over to the crib to eat and yall showed yall ass." August laughed.

"Leslie made us. I was gone come and act civilized for your folks." I smirked.

"Now you lying Blue. When you first saw that girl in my house you had it set in your mind that you was gone clown her."

"Soo." I frowned.

"So you funny as fuck to me."He laughed and kissed the tip of my nose.

"What about the time when we went on that cruise with your family?" I asked. He pulled away from me and turned his back.

"You beat my damn girlfriend up." He playfully pouted.

"She was asking for it." I moved closer on his back and ran my nails down his chest causing him to shiver. He loves when I do that.

"Remember when I said I love you?" I whispered in his ear. He turned over and was met with my face closely to his.

"Remember when I said I love you too?" He said. I placed soft kisses on him and smiled.

"Let's not focus on the past. Lets focus on the present." I held him close to me.

"Me and my hood rat." He laughed. I punched him in this chest.

"Don't get fucked up rich boy!" We laughed together until we fell asleep.

The End