Chapter 8

Blue POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. I rubbed my eyes and noticed we were still on the boat.

I heard mumbling on the floor. I leaned over the edge of the bed and saw Noel lying on the floor rolled up in blankets.

I'm not even gone wake her up. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on some white high waist pants, a white bra like top, and white and silver heels. I curled my long hair.

"Where you going?" Noel asked. She finally woke up after about 30 minutes.

"Where can I possibly go? We in the middle of the ocean." I stated the obvious.

"Hoe don't get smart." She said.

"Pass me my phone. I need to call Lia."

"Why?"

"I haven't talked to my best friend in like two days!" I said. Noel rolled her eyes and tossed me my phone. Before I could do anything a knock came at my door.

I opened and saw Mrs. Alsina looking beautiful as usual. She wore her white creased slacks, a pink blouse, and her pink heels. Her hair was in these big full curls.

I always admire the way she dresses. It's always classy, never trashy.

"Hello ladies. I need you to get dressed. We are going to the ball room." She said showing her beautiful white teeth.

"Ball room?!" Me and Noel said at the same time causing her to laugh.

"No worry, we're only eating there." She smiled.

"Okay." I smiled. She frowned slightly.

"What's that?" She said pointing to the hickey her son put on my neck.

"Mosquito bite." I said kind of embarrassed.

"Mosquito bite." She said as if she doesn't believe me.

"She lying Mrs. Alsina." Noel laughed.

"I know it, Noel." She raised her eye brows at me.

"Whatttt? It is." I said like a little kid. Instead of leaving it alone she closed the door and sat on my bed.

"So who is he?" She asked. She sounded like a teenager gossiping.

"Uhhhh-"

I was cut off by another knock at the door.

"Come in." I yelled. In walked Leslie. She looked surprised as if she didn't know people were in here with me.

She was looking cute though. She had on her little sun dress that stopped at her knees, sandals, and a neat bun.

"Leslie you're just in time." Mrs. Alsina said. Leslie gave me a funny look. She came and sat next to Mrs. Alsina.

"This isn't the time." I eyed Mrs. Alsina.

"Oh come on Blue. We're all girls in here. So who gave you the hickey?" She asked.

Leslie laughed a not so humorous laugh.

"Yea Blue. Who gave it to you?" Leslie crossed her legs and smirked.

"You don't know him. He's very close to me and my family." I smiled.

"He's closer than you think." Noel smirked.

"Tell me about it." Leslie gave me an evil look. If looks could kill I would be six feet under.

"Okay enough about me." I stood up.

"Tell Mrs. Alsina how your step father put you and Noel out." Leslie said. Mrs. Alsina frowned.