ch.9

And i said to takeura" i love you ,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back and i hold takeura hand and takeura hold my hand and we walk out of lunch room and we walk next classroom and we walk in classroom and we sit down on the chair and we waiting for the teacher and i said to takeura " i love you,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back and the teacher walk in the classroom and we was quiet and i said to takeura" takeura." And takeura said to me" what,sheyanne." And i said to takeura" can we have sex tonight,takeura." And takeura said to me" sure,sheyanne." And the teacher start to lesson and we pay attention we do our homework and we done our homework and we get up from our desk and we waiting for the bell ring and the bell ring and we walk out of the classroom and i said to takeura" i love you,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeuraa hug me back and i hold takeura hand and takeura hold my hand and we walk last classroom and we walk in last classroom and we sit down on the chair and i said to takeura" i love you,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back and the teacher walk in the classroom and we was quiet and the teacher start to teach and we pay attention and we do our homework and we get up from our desk and we turn in our homework and we walk back to desk and i said to takeura " takeura." And takeura said to me" what ,sheyanne." And i said to takeura" what color makeup to prom,takeura." And takeura said to me" blue,sheyanne." And i said to takeura" sure,takeura." And we waiting for the bell ring and the bell ring and we walk out of the classroom and i said to takeura" i love you ,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me.