ch.14

And we was quiet and suga said to us" today half day." And i said to suga" thank you,suga." And suga said to me" welcome ,sheyanne." And the teacher start to teach and we pay attention and we do our homework and we done with our homework and we get up from our desk and we turn in our homework and we walk back to the desk and we waiting for the bell and the bell ring and we walk out of the classroom and i hold takeura hand and takeura hold my hand and i said to takeura" i love you,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back and i hold takeura hand and takeura hold my hand and we walk to our classroom and we walk in the classroom and we sit down on the chair and i said to takeura " i love you,takeura." And takeura" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back and the teacher walk in the classroom and we was quiet and we take our test and we done with our test and we get up from our desk and we turn in our test and i said to takeura" takeura." And takeura said to me" what ,sheyanne." And i said to takeura " what for lunch ,takeura and i love you, takeura." And takeura said to me" i will cook for us,sheyanne and i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back and we walk back to our desk and we waiting for the bell and the bell ring and we walk out of the classroom and i hold takeura hand and takeura hold my hand and i said to takeura " i love you,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back and i hold takeura hand and takeura hold my hand and we walk out of school and we get on the school bus and i sit by takeura and i said to takeura" i love you,takeura." And takeura said to me" i love you too,sheyanne." And i kiss takeura on his lip and takeura kiss me on my lip and i smile at takeura and takeura smile back at me and i hug takeura and takeura hug me back. And the bus stop at our apartment complex and we get off the school bus and we walk over to our apartment complex and we walk n apartment lobby and we walk up the stair and we walk up to the door and takeura unlock the door and we walk in the door and we take off our shoes and we walk in our living room and we sit down on the couch and i said to takeura" i love you ,takeura."