Introduction

Hello, I'm Dipper Pines. I am currently 20 years old in human years. In elf years, I'm 200 years old, which is still young for an elf.

I am the 4th highest ranking elf. I fall under the hunter category. The Hunters are the strongest fighters when it comes to ranged combat, but most of them can't fight good when it comes to melee. It's rare to be a Hunter and be good at melee, but we have a few, including me.

We help the Warriors when they go into battle. We are their sidekicks basically. We also have three other categories of elves.

• Mages
• Wizards/Witches
• Warlocks

Mages are good with magic and melee. Wizards/Witches are mainly good with healing and potions. And Warlocks are basically Warriors but a lot stronger and they can go berserk very easily.

We also have the rare mix. They can be a mix of two or all of the categories. We call those people the Blessed. I am one of them, but I only am considered to have a mix of two. In reality, I actually can do some magic too.

Let me introduce some others. We have Mabel, my sister. She is also a Blessed but she is a Mage/Hunter. We also have Will, a Wizard. He heals us in battle.

Now you might be wondering who we are fighting. We are fighting the demons. They have 5 different categories of demons.

• Guardians
• Dreams
• Nightmares
• Protectors
• Maniac

We only know three demons, they were once held captive before they escaped. We have Bill, Bill Cipher, brother of Will. Will was born an elf because his mother was an elf. Bill falls under the Maniac categories. A Maniac is a mix of Dream and Nightmare demons.

There's also Mason and May Gleeful. Mason is a Guardian, the 2nd strongest demon. May is also a Guardian.