Two

She blows the silent horn, oh the elves hear it. Suddenly, they hear fighting. They knew that the elves made it in. Mabel launches herself into battle, Dipper staying behind.

He is hesitant to go. He stays put and takes out his journal. He writes down all the things he observed before putting it away in his bag and waiting to go into battle.

He was about to go when he heard a voice behind him. "Well well well, if it isn't the magical Hunting Warrior. I wonder what bring you here." Dipper turns around and is met with Bill Cipher.

"S-stay back, you m-monster!" He stutters. "Oh, is the elf s-s-scared?" He mocks. He laughs before looking back at the now shaking elf.

Dipper draws his sword and points it at Bill. "I-I'm not afraid to fight you!" He shouts. "Is that so?" He says with a smirk. Suddenly, a sword forms in his hand. "Then, show me your worst." He says with a grin.

Dipper gulps, but he launches himself at the demon, swinging his sword at him. Bill just deflects the attack. He then swings at Dipper, almost landing a hit. Luckily Dipper dodged, but he tripped over his own feet.

Dipper fell and almost dropped sword. "Aww, the fight didn't even last that long." Bill says with sarcasm. He hold his sword to Dipper throat.

"You won't win the battle, the elves will." Dipper says. Bill puts his sword farther into Dipper's throat, but not enough to make a cut.

"You know NOTHING. You're just a stupid little elf, who doesn't know who he is messing with." Bill says. Dipper smirks. "I do know who I am messing with.." Dipper says.

"Oh yeah? Then who?" Bill asks. Dipper's smirk only grew wider. There was a small pause. "An idiot demon who doesn't have skill." Dipper said.

He the kicks the sword out of Bill's hands and grabs it. Be now has two swords. "You don't underestimate an elf Hunter. Especially a Blessed." He says, walking towards Bill with both swords ready to strike.

"I see you're more skilled then I thought. Let's see how much skill you got." Bill says. Suddenly, he jumps over Dipper and grabs one of the swords.

They start swinging at each other, the clash of metal on metal like music to their ears. They fought for a while before Bill slashed Dipper's arm. "Fuck!" Dipper yelped.

He falls over, dropping his sword. "I have to admit, you are skilled." Bill says. "But you aren't strong enough to defeat me." He continues.

He the kicks Dipper's sword away before Dipper could grab it. "Stay back, you monster!" He yells. Bill ignores him and moves closer.

"Goodnight, weakling." Was the last things Dipper heard before everything went black.