Three

Dipper wakes up in a cell, next to his twin and Will. "Dipper! You're alive!" Mabel shouts. She jumps onto Dipper, avoiding his hurt arm.

"You're lucky he didn't hit you deeper. You would have bled to death." Will says. Dipper hugs Mabel and then pushes her off.

"Did everyone else make it out alive?" Dipper asks. Mabel shakes her head. "Only a few. But they killed off most of the demons. I'm glad we left the young ones at the base." She says.

Before anyone can speak, the door to the dungeon flys open. Two people walk out. Mason and May Gleeful. "Ah, you are the prisoners Bill was talking about." Mason says.

"You're kinda cute." Masons say, pointing to Will. "What do you want?" Mabel asks, rolling her eyes. "Nothing, just curious about the new servants." May chimes in.

"Servants?!" Dipper shouts. "Ah, yes. Servants." Mason says with a smirks. "Or you could choose death." May chimes in. All three elves quickly shake their heads. "We want to live." Will says.

"Good, now put these on." May says, throwing three outfits at them.

One was an old time maid outfit (notthing dirty) and the other two were dress shorts with decent shirts. "Mabel will be with me, Will will be with Mason, and Dipper with Bill." May says.

They all nod and get up as they unlock the cell. "Now go put those on."

After they all put on the outfits, they were led to a huge castle looking place. Mabel was led into a room that has light blue curtain, a light blue bed with black pillows, and other furniture in different shades of gray.

Will was led into a room just like the first, but instead of light blue, it was dark blue.

And finally, Dipper was led into a room the had a huge yellow bed with black pillows and the other furniture was either red or black.

Dipper's POV

I look around and my jaw drops from the beauty of the room. I decide to go sit on the bed. I was about to get my journal when I realize it's not with me.

I search around the room for it when I suddenly hear the door open. "Tsk. You just got here and you're already trying to steal? I'm disappointed." I froze. I slowly turn around and see Bill standing in front of me.

"I-I-no! I-I wasn't trying t-to steal anything f-from h-you!" I stutter. Bill just laughs. "Is the elf s-s-scared again?" He mocks. "How cute." He says with a smirk.

"I was just looking for my journal!" I exclaim. He laughs. "This thing?" He holds up my journal. "Yes! That!" I shout, trying to grab it from him.

"Here, have it. I have no use for it." He says. He drops it and I grab it, quickly putting it somewhere safe. "Now, I have a few rules." He says.

"One, if you try to escape, you will be punished. Just not that bad. Two, you will stay BY MY SIDE unless said otherwise." He says. "And lastly," he continues, "don't try to attack us, you will just be defeated again." He says.

"Y-yes." I stutter. "Yes SIR to you." He says. "Y-yes s-sir." I stutter again. He was a good inch taller than me. "Now, go do something in here. I have business. DO NOT leave this room." He says. I watch as he leaves.