Five

No one's POV

Bill shrugs. "Your loss." He says. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. No, not a knock, a bang. "Open the fucking door, Cipher!!" A girl shouted. Mabel.

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Bill replies. Then, the door was slammed open. Mabel seemed pissed, but she also wasn't alone. May was with her. She was the one who managed to get the door open.

"Why the fuck," Mabel started. May sighed. "DID YOU GIVE ME A FUCKING SHIRT THAT WAS ONE SIZE TOO SMALL?!" Mable shouts. Dipper burst out laughing. May was trying her best to keep from laughing herself.

Bill face-palmed. "That's what this is about." He says. "You're not mad that you're stuck here?" He asks. Mabel shakes her head. "I don't care, just as long as you don't hurt us, AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT SIZED CLOTHES, I'm okay." She says.

Bill sighs and snaps. Mabel now has a pile of clothes in her hands, and a smile. "Thank you!" She exclaims as she skips out of the room with May following.

Dipper couldn't stop laughing. "Oh my god, that was funny. Mabel always brightens the mood." He says, wiping a tear that had fallen from laughing to hard.

"Shut up, PineTree." Bill grumbles. "Nah, I don't feel like it." He says. Bill jumps on him, pinning him to the ground with a smirk. "Then I'll make you~" He whispers in Dipper's ear.

"O-okay! You win!" Dipper shouts, face flushed red. "I do, now? Hmmm, you gave up too easy." Bill says. He gets off of Dipper, and Dipper scramble up to his feet.

"Where am I going to sleep?" He asks. Bill shrugs. "You have two options. On the floor, or, with me." He says, grinning.

Dipper's face goes a bright red. "Nope! I'll sleep on the floor!" he says. Bill shrugs again. "Your loss." He snaps, and there's a small mattress with a pillow and a blanket on it.

Dipper sighs. "I also need something to wear to sleep.." He mumbles. Bill. Snaps, and Dipper now is wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt that's a little big on him.

"Thanks I guess.." He mumbles, and lays down on the mattress.

I updated this, finally. Tell me what you think!